Vanderbilt kicker Sarah Fuller named SEC special teams co-player of the week

And I can kick a PAT. I squat 365 lbs, my legs are strong enough to kick a 15 yard PAT.
Strong enough, sure. But you might just not be good enough to even make that.

You are entirely too upset by this. It's gonna be gone and forgotten in, like, a week or 2.

Strong enough, sure. But you might just not be good enough to even make that.

You are entirely too upset by this. It's gonna be gone and forgotten in, like, a week or 2.
That’s not the point, we’ve now opened the door for identity politics in sports.

That’s not the point, we’ve now opened the door for identity politics in sports.
Dude, go lift some more and blow off some steam. You could use the endorphins right now.

For all we know, this'll inspire some younger girls to get into football more and maybe we'll see a female kicker making impacts on important games in the future. That'd be pretty cool.

Dude, go lift some more and blow off some steam. You could use the endorphins right now.

For all we know, this'll inspire some younger girls to get into football more and maybe we'll see a female kicker making impacts on important games in the future. That'd be pretty cool.
Not really. Girls don’t belong in football, except for the .00001% built like Holly Mangold.

My bad, I guess I care more about the real aspects of the game.
Like knowing what the distance is of an extra point?

15 yards. My 7 yr old nephew even knows that aint right.

My goodness. Everyone knows it is 20 yards in college. Those three runs are very important to win the football match.

When she played against our school she just was a big blob that would get in the way of a rusher on an EP.

BTW..I bet she knows it was 20 yards.....
Not really. Girls don’t belong in football, except for the .00001% built like Holly Mangold.

Like knowing what the distance is of an extra point?

15 yards. My 7 yr old nephew even knows that aint right.

My goodness. Everyone knows it is 20 yards in college. Those three runs are very important to win the football match.
I’ve never been good with FG distance. However, I can give you a full breakdown of modern NFL passing concepts and how they’ve evolved out of old College Air Raid Schemes. I could even tell you the creator of the Air Raid was Don Coryell, coach of the chargers in the 60s & 70s, Dan Fouts was his QB.

Notice I said kickers. Could be punters, too. That's totally feasible.
Really? What happens if they need to make a tackle on a Return? ND’s Punter saved a TD before halftime in the Clemson game, that ultimately was huge. A girl would’ve gotten smoked

When she played against our school she just was a big blob that would get in the way of a rusher on an EP.

BTW..I bet she knows it was 20 yards.....
And I give her more credit than any of these kickers. However, she was an Olympic weightlifter, so 99.9999% of girls aren’t built like that.

Really? What happens if they need to make a tackle on a Return? ND’s Punter saved a TD before halftime in the Clemson game, that ultimately was huge. A girl would’ve gotten smoked
She goes as low as she can and hopes to take their feet out. She knows the risks if she's out there

I’ve never been good with FG distance. However, I can give you a full breakdown of modern NFL passing concepts and how they’ve evolved out of old College Air Raid Schemes. I could even tell you the creator of the Air Raid was Don Coryell, coach of the chargers in the 60s & 70s, Dan Fouts was his QB.
Good for you.
Good for you.
Your comment sounds like Leonard from the big bang theory who studied up to watch football one time with Penny and her friends. It was quite comical.

Still, extra point distance. 15 yards? I forget, does the kicker have to call his shot, like to the corner pocket or something like that?

And I give her more credit than any of these kickers. However, she was an Olympic weightlifter, so 99.9999% of girls aren’t built like that.
Just 100% of your dates.

Bazinga.

I actually give the girl kicker more credit than Holly on the OL on EPs. Her immense size was the main prerequisite to block on the OL.

I dont know, did she ever get any meaningful PT on the OL other than getting in the way on an EP? I dont recall, we only played them twice.

Notice I said kickers. Could be punters, too. That's totally feasible.
I dont think so. Kicking function is a bit different and years of playing soccer obviously benefited her. I dont see them making strides as a punter.

No chance she would be able to run, or throw, for a fake, and being the last line of defense on a return....that aint happening.

Good for you.
Good for you.
Your comment sounds like Leonard from the big bang theory who studied up to watch football one time with Penny and her friends. It was quite comical.

Still, extra point distance. 15 yards? I forget, does the kicker have to call his shot, like to the corner pocket or something like that?
The BBT is the lamest show ever. I get the blonde girl is a fine POA, but it’s not like she’s getting naked.

Anyway, did you also know that the Air Raid has evolved from heavy Vertical passes to incorporate some West Coast Concepts? That’s why Offensive output has exploded. Defenses are expected to cover the entire field, and more often than not, you end up with a mismatch of a Safety covering a TE , or a LB covering a RB. That’s why you don’t see many traditional TEs lining up on the LOS, you see these giant freaks who are 6’6’’-6’8’’ lining up in the slot and basically playing WR. It’s also why Pass catching has become so important for RBs.

I dont think so. Kicking function is a bit different and years of playing soccer obviously benefited her. I dont see them making strides as a punter.

No chance she would be able to run, or throw, for a fake, and being the last line of defense on a return....that aint happening.
It has happened a number of times throughout the years. Just not at this high of a level.

The BBT is the lamest show ever. I get the blonde girl is a fine POA, but it’s not like she’s getting naked.

Anyway, did you also know that the Air Raid has evolved from heavy Vertical passes to incorporate some West Coast Concepts? That’s why Offensive output has exploded. Defenses are expected to cover the entire field, and more often than not, you end up with a mismatch of a Safety covering a TE , or a LB covering a RB. That’s why you don’t see many traditional TEs lining up on the LOS, you see these giant freaks who are 6’6’’-6’8’’ lining up in the slot and basically playing WR. It’s also why Pass catching has become so important for RBs.
Overcompensate much?

Uh, nothing you are stating is news to anyone who has been watching football over the years.

You literally sound like someone who just googled someone's report on passing over the years and the concepts you speak of are understood by even a novice FROSH QB>

It has happened a number of times throughout the years. Just not at this high of a level.
I mean, it is possible at some really small places I guess, but I would have to presume any D1 college should have multiple kids who can punt, and likely did so for their HS, than to have to bring in a girls soccer player.

I presume Vandy had some on their roster this year who coulda kicked FG's/EP, but hell going Ofer the season why not eh?

Overcompensate much?

Uh, nothing you are stating is news to anyone who has been watching football over the years.

You literally sound like someone who just googled someone's report on passing over the years and the concepts you speak of are understood by even a novice FROSH QB>
The inventor of the Run ‘N Shoot, which was a precursor to modern spread offenses, was Mouse Davis who passed on these concepts to Tiger Ellis, HC at Middletown

And I can kick a PAT. I squat 365 lbs, my legs are strong enough to kick a 15 yard PAT.

Your 15 yard PAT kick would come up about 5 yards short but whatever. Basically it boils down to you being sexist. It angers you that a female was given an opportunity in the middle of a pandemic. It's not like they could've just picked up someone on campus, they had to already be in the athletic testing. She went out and did her job and made the kicks she was in for.

Update on her awards...Won Football Guy of the Week as voted by the people

Your 15 yard PAT kick would come up about 5 yards short but whatever. Basically it boils down to you being sexist. It angers you that a female was given an opportunity in the middle of a pandemic. It's not like they could've just picked up someone on campus, they had to already be in the athletic testing. She went out and did her job and made the kicks she was in for.

Update on her awards...Won Football Guy of the Week as voted by the people
That’s the thing, they absolutely could have gotten the kicker from last year. He’s in med school at Vandy and was still on campus

That’s the thing, they absolutely could have gotten the kicker from last year. He’s in med school at Vandy and was still on campus

He had not been going through SEC guideline testing though. She had been with the soccer program. They could've added last years kicker or anyone else...but they would've had to go through whatever the SEC's protocol is for players opting back in. And they couldn't have even practiced until getting through that.

Jesus H. Christ dude. Did she steal your boyfriend or something? Give it a rest. So a female kicked a couple of EPs on a terrible college team. You make as much sense as a 15 yard field goal.