Kanye West running for President!

Interestingly, there are probably alot of Republicans that would vote for Kanye West before they would vote for Joe Biden.

Interestingly, there are probably alot of Republicans that would vote for Kanye West before they would vote for Joe Biden.

At this point they would vote for and fully accept both Kim Junk Pontoon and Vlad Putin as well to lead us . Being so wrong and excited about such an incompetent malignant narcissist will do that to people. You eagerly wanted Trump to lead the country and he can't even come close to dealing with any real problems so the anger isn't about Joe Biden or any Democrat , it's you all not wanting to admit to being wrong all along. How could have known how bad he would handle any crisis ? You didn't . But you see it and will still vote for him ? Of course you will . Thankfully it appears there aren't enough of you this time around .

Maybe I'm to biased to see the forest for the trees here but wouldn't this siphon off Black votes from Biden? I could see some African Americans who could never vote for Trump wanting an excuse, any excuse, not to vote for Biden.

Even if the effect is small, it could be critical in a couple of swing states.

Maybe I'm to biased to see the forest for the trees here but wouldn't this siphon off Black votes from Biden? I could see some African Americans who could never vote for Trump wanting an excuse, any excuse, not to vote for Biden.

Critical ?! So Trump losing Senior support along with losing portions of previous “ let’s take a chance “ voters who have seen enough is going to be off set by a slight uptick in the AA vote ? The people who think 10 to 12 percent of the black vote = Landslide Trump victory seem to assume he keeps all his previous support . He hasn’t kept it . and he hasn’t grown his base at all . Unless some pretty dramatic things start breaking Trumps way along with poor Dem turnout ( both pretty unlikely ) enjoy your last few months of Trump incompetence . This guy actually thinks and acts as if confederate monuments is the biggest issue in the country right now .

Not to mention the millennial vote. It will be "cool" to vote for Kanye.

I'm kind of amazed that the same Yappi experts who were predicting a Hillary landslide because Trump was so "toxic" seem awfully unconcerned about Biden. I mean Biden looks to be a weaker candidate then Hillary. But hey history often repeats itself.
Biden is a much better candidate than Hillary Dillary, not even close, hell KW is a better candidate than HRC.

I'm sure this will last all of, like, six days. Whatever percentage of Americans find the Trump presidency to be annoying and insufferable aren't going to be interested in the rapper who has had very visible mental health and drug addiction problems, along with no cogent politics.

Yeezus might take a deep cut into that 8% of the black vote Trump could have gotten.

If this is actually legit I'm disappointed he didn't announce a few months ago. Someone with his level of celebrity and $$$ could legitimately qualify for the presidential debates if they put the legwork into it. Getting him on stage with Drumpf and Babbles would be comedic gold.

lol, no he doesn't.

The current virtual Biden, you know the statue living in the basement, may not be as weak as Hillary was. But the lost, vacant eyed, gaffe prone, principal compromising shell of a man that will have to emerge from his basement at some point is much weaker.

He is being forced to play the hardcore leftist to shore up his base. And he just isn't that man. The result will be that a lot of hardcore leftists will see through the charade while normal democrats will be horrified at Biden's move left. And to add fuel to the fire will be the obvious early onset dementia symptoms that will become more noticeable to people as Biden hits the campaign trail and debates.

The current virtual Biden, you know the statue living in the basement, may not be as weak as Hillary was. But the lost, vacant eyed, gaffe prone, principal compromising shell of a man that will have to emerge from his basement at some point is much weaker.

He is being forced to play the hardcore leftist to shore up his base. And he just isn't that man. The result will be that a lot of hardcore leftists will see through the charade while normal democrats will be horrified at Biden's move left. And to add fuel to the fire will be the obvious early onset dementia symptoms that will become more noticeable to people as Biden hits the campaign trail and debates.
There is no guarantee that Biden is going to campaign or come out of his bunker. In 72 Nixon, who was the incumbent, did not campaign or debate. He just said he was too busy being President. Honestly, if you were running Goofy Joe's campaign would let him loose in public. There's no way the Leftists are gonna' let that demented old bastard face legitimate questions from actual reporters, and they damn sure ain't gonna' put him on a debate stage next to Trump.....

To the extent this hurts either candidate it would be Trump, not Biden. Kanye was team MAGA so his followers would be siphoned away from Trump.

Of course no one will remember this nonsense come November.

There is no guarantee that Biden is going to campaign or come out of his bunker. In 72 Nixon, who was the incumbent, did not campaign or debate. He just said he was too busy being President. Honestly, if you were running Goofy Joe's campaign would let him loose in public. There's no way the Leftists are gonna' let that demented old bastard face legitimate questions from actual reporters, and they damn sure ain't gonna' put him on a debate stage next to Trump.....
Trump just needs to challenge Senile Joe to a debate by calling him scared if he doesn't. Biden's ego is too huge to not take the bait. Come on Corn Pop.

But Nixon did it from a place of strength - he was running the country and a war. Americans saw him every day on the job. Biden would be doing it from a place of weakness.

I get that Hillary was not a great candidate. But she could give a decent stump speech and she did fine in the debates with Trump. I'm not sure uncle Joe can do either. And Hillary did excite and motivate a key democrat interest group - college women who saw her candidacy as historic. Who does Biden excite?

It probably doesn't matter. You're convinced that the Democratic base isn't feeling motivated after four years of Trump? They'd go out in force to vote for a pile of rocks at this point.
Well intellectually speaking that is pretty much what you've got in Goofy Old Joe.....If we still had a legitimate press in this country, as opposed to the Leftist propaganda machine that they've become, a guy like Biden could not just hide out in his basement and even be considered a viable candidate. The Leftist base may very well feel motivated to vote against Trump, but we're about four months from the election and half the people in this country don't even know Joe Biden is running for President....That number probably includes Joe himself, and it's gonna' take more than the Leftist base to get him elected.