Kneeling For The National Anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t wear pig socks?
Of course he did and he was right.
“I wore these socks, in the past, because the rogue cops that are allowed to hold positions in police departments, not only put the community in danger, but also put the cops that have the right intentions in danger by creating an environment of tension and mistrust,” Kaepernick wrote.

All I did was ask the opinion of others because I thought it was going to be an issue. (The interest in this thread proves me right.) Then you started chiming in about people being ignorant. Now here we are.
When you say something and it’s ignorant and racist I’ll call you on it. If you can’t handle it....well that’s when you start your temper tantrums and use photos to ridicule.
Aren’t you supposed to be the mature 60 something here ?

Of course he did and he was right.
“I wore these socks, in the past, because the rogue cops that are allowed to hold positions in police departments, not only put the community in danger, but also put the cops that have the right intentions in danger by creating an environment of tension and mistrust,” Kaepernick wrote.
So cops are pigs in your opinion? I need not to respond to you anymore.

When you say something and it’s ignorant and racist I’ll call you on it. If you can’t handle it then well that’s when you start your temper tantrums and use photos to ridicule.
Says the guy who supports calling police officers "PIGS." That says it all.

So are the rogue looters and rioting that feed off that idiot and ones alike.
Irrelevant to the conversation, looters and rioting are completely different then protesting.
How do you feel about Derek Chauvin ? He was a cop, good cop ? Great guy ?

Already been addressed. Passive vs active. Kap is a divider.
The point of protesting is drawing as many eyes as you can to your cause, which he absolutely did. As we've all seen here recently, he brought attention to an issue that this country desperately needed to have a conversation about. He's also put his $ and his time where his mouth is since 2016, so there is nothing passive in his actions. The division is in the responses, and his protest exposed a lot of the hate and ugliness in a lot of people, including the person who provides the biggest bullhorn to those attitudes in this country.

The point of protesting is drawing as many eyes as you can to your cause, which he absolutely did. As we've all seen here recently, he brought attention to an issue that this country desperately needed to have a conversation about. He's also put his $ and his time where his mouth is since 2016, so there is nothing passive in his actions. The division is in the responses, and his protest exposed a lot of the hate and ugliness in a lot of people, including the person who provides the biggest bullhorn to those attitudes in this country.
Perfectly said !!!

Mackinbiner, you are wasting your time. He can’t discern the difference between the agonizing pain and suffering that a lot of cops go through on a day to day basis and a cop that will be tried for murder. It’s easier on his mental capacity to associate all into one group.

Mackinbiner, you are wasting your time. He can’t discern the difference between the agonizing pain and suffering that a lot of cops go through on a day to day basis and a cop that will be tried for murder. It’s easier on his mental capacity to associate all into one group.
Is that the only rogue cop ? There were 3 others with him and that is just ONE example.
Is every cop a pig ? Of course not but there are many examples of ones that’s are.

You’re missing the context of passive and active from the previous conversation. Kap actively took a knee. As far as him putting money where his mouth is, you got that right. He’s created a legal fund for protestors arrested for destroying property. Or as he says, “In fighting for libertation, there’s always retaliation” Like I said, a divider.

Is that the only rogue cop ? There were 3 others with him and that is just ONE example.
Is every cop a pig ? Of course not but there are many examples of ones that’s are.
Along with the many examples of cops being beaten and killed by law breaking citizens. What’s your point? Do you not care for their treatment?

Along with the many examples of cops being beaten and killed by law breaking citizens. What’s your point? Do you not care for their treatment?
There are rogue law breaking citizens just as there are rogue cops. Not every law breaking citizen is looking to kill someone. Not every cop is looking to kill someone.

No my friend. As a percentage there are a FEW examples. Although one is too many let's not let the media blow this thing to the high heavens, OK?

When you say something and it’s ignorant and racist I’ll call you on it. If you can’t handle it....well that’s when you start your temper tantrums and use photos to ridicule.
You're the one here laughing about jokes about a pedophile. Don't deny it. Stay classy Massillon!

No my friend. As a percentage there are a FEW examples. Although one is too many let's not let the media blow this thing to the high heavens, OK?
Murder isn’t the only way to distinguish a rogue cop and by that there are many examples.

You're the one here laughing about jokes about a pedophile. Don't deny it. Stay classy Massillon!
In this thread ? Better check again. It might be pertinent to tell everyone you bring the pedophile stuff from Jackson High School on yourself with the way you want to try and disparage Massillon. It’s probably not a good idea to bring that into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.