2020 Cincinnati Bengals

Hoping Logan Wilson is available at their 3rd rd pick, don't think Cleveland or Jones will be there.
I think it is worth it to trade up to get one of them. Could really cement this draft class even if everything else was a busted pick

Getting close to where a trade up wouldn't cost that much, whether the Bengals make it is the question, agree with Arrogate, would like to get Jones or Cleveland

Not a fan at all of the Higgins pick. Has always seemed soft to me. Put up big numbers against nobody’s last year but really struggled to do anything against quality competition.

The 4 teams picking in front of the Bengals could all use a OT. check-Bal traded their pick to NE, so 3 teams

still available
Jones T
Wilson -cover OLB
Simpson G

Unfortunately, think the Bengals will pick Harrison Bryant

Last edited:
Don’t hate this pick, but they once again ignored the terrible OL. Even with Jonah Williams, they still suck.

Justin Madubuike is another who has fallen slightly and would be a good value pick for a team in the next few picks.

I again would still be for trading to address o line. We cant kill Burrow

Would be great, unfortunately, not likely
Lucas Niang can play right tackle, possibly would be there in the 4th, he fits the Bengal profile of taking players with injury concerns

Bengals need offensive linemen and linebackers, OL gives the QB time to throw and opens up the running game. Bengals have an above average group of WR's if Green is good to go. They need a LB who can cover more than they need a WR.

there were no LB worth a 33rd pick.

there were no LB worth a 33rd pick.
We are going to kill Burrow. I am ok with both picks in a sense but man did we pass on o line help, twice. Lot of holes but I dont want to kill Burrow. Build o line first would be my choice, it isnt like we are going to be good next year and will have an early pick. Would rather have addressed o line now and maybe some combo of linebacker/reciever next year

Hopefully next year we can seriously address the o line