Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

OCC GUY

I really value Harrycrane and Lambeau.

They put a lot of thought, data, and analysis into their posts. So many of us shoot from the hip with bias and retaliation. These two are solid. They are the ESPN of Yappi.

Cheers to Harrycrane and Lambeau!

Who are your favorite or most respected Yappi authorities?

Don't know a lot about this site. Mostly tunnel vision stemming from the last three dreadful seasons in Grove City. I am not finding it more fun and I am starting to "let it go." haha

clarkgriswold
sapientia et veritas
Lambeau

I'm disappointed in myself for missing sapientia and clarkgriswold. I too think they are awesome! Sap keeps me in line a lot and clark has had my back on quite a few occasions. More importantly their posts are solid and with merit!:party::clap::grouphug:

Hoser
Professor Klump
Brian

Those 3 crack me up the most so they are my favorites

Vamps for creating the SWO KOS and Kyle Wyote for taking it over
Yellow Jacket for doing the GWOC Pick Em

For the people receiving accolades in this thread; who are your favorite Ohio High School football programs?

Definitely Sap, definitely Zunardo.

Central OH folks from the Huddle that haven't matriculated over here yet, but I hope do: Walking Boss, CoreyHunter, AndyBernard, and SilverAndBlue.

Harrycrane - the man knows more OCC football than half of this board has forgotten.

1. Low Energy Pope Francis 1
2. Everyone else.

Literally makes my day. Wish most posters had his humor.

Last edited:
There used to be a poster, AlumniCat or something like that, that offered nice insight on the Ohio City school across the street from Wendy's. I think we was law clerk or bailiff or similar. Miss him.

A lot of the high level posters are regional driven. Expect for the few know it all types that chime on on everything a la Shannon Sharpe or Charles Barkley. For the mahoning valley ill give it up to Roberto21, worm02 and whenever Ytown makes an appearance. That man is the Mahoning Valley griot of sports

There used to be a poster, AlumniCat or something like that, that offered nice insight on the Ohio City school across the street from Wendy's. I think we was law clerk or bailiff or similar. Miss him.

I wondered about AC (?) a couple days ago. Have not seen posts for the last few months it seems.