Who wins OH Elder Game

Who wins and by how many points

• Total voters
i'll get the jacket.....springer and i are picking her up in the pacer......since we're driving a nerd car and sis likes nerds b/c they have big:banana:

jtk
()

yep, b/c we are going to pound some brews so we can stomach watching the game. we have always attended the games together........

jtk
()

its a pacer not a pinto, just like its scholz not schulz.

the only thing we'll be pounding is sisterwood so the dude can get his jacket back.

jtk
()

You realize that the only reason Elder posters comes over here is because it bothers you. If you didn't make such a fuss they would probably go away.

I love them over here because the true OH posters crush you guys. You guys can't take it when we discuss the schools location- lower price hill. You guys get rattled over here so fast.

Let's not dodge the question. Let's be fair to his point. No doubt that price hill is not a nice place to be. I have a 2 year old who will go to Elder one day. I think Elder has done a pretty good job making the parents and kids feel safe around their location. I go every Friday to he Pit and I take my family.

The game this past Friday was disapointing. Not a good game at all. Good to see these 2 great schools playing once again.