Who wins OH Elder Game

Who wins and by how many points

• Total voters
I love them over here because the true OH posters crush you guys. You guys can't take it when we discuss the schools location- lower price hill. You guys get rattled over here so fast.

You keep saying "you guys" referring to me as being an Elder guy, but I'm an OH guy. I was very proud of the effort from the players. The GMC is down this year, so OH has a chance to finish in the upper half of the league and IMO should be shooting for a top 2 or 3 finish. Their goal obviously should be to win the GMC but finish in the top 3 would be a step in the right direction.

As for you Woody, you say that the Elder posters are rattled by you and that you like them being over here just so you can rattle them. Yet, you complain about them just a few short posts later, then insinuate the school is bad because it isn't in a great location, so who's really the problem here? Some of the areas around OH aren't the greatest either (think Cheviot, Westwood and now parts of Delhi) and the more crap that moves up the hill, the more you'll see it integrate at OH. Be thankful Elder is still there, trying to save the beautiful neighborhood it once was and slowing down the demise of the Westside as best they can.

And for the record, Elder sits well up on the hill right smack in the middle of Price Hill. Once you start moving down Glenway or Warsaw towards downtown and Queensgate, that is Lower Price Hill. Just a little lesson to help you out.

Huh?
I say things on my posts to rattle the OH haters. It's over with my friend. Elder won. Move onto week #2

Huh?
I say things on my posts to rattle the OH haters. It's over with my friend. Elder won. Move onto week #2

Agree with Bigwood. Game is over. Players have moved on, Coaches have moved on and time for the fans to move on. We can pick this up again next year.

Bigwood has said congratulations.

Good luck for the remainder of the season.

Agree with Bigwood. Game is over. Players have moved on, Coaches have moved on and time for the fans to move on. We can pick this up again next year.

Bigwood has said congratulations.

Good luck for the remainder of the season.

In the badgers defense, there is nothing wrong with giving Bigwood a little crap for talking up the Highlanders so much. Its bragging rights and I can probably speak for everyone by saying, we will use them :cool:

You keep saying "you guys" referring to me as being an Elder guy, but I'm an OH guy. I was very proud of the effort from the players. The GMC is down this year, so OH has a chance to finish in the upper half of the league and IMO should be shooting for a top 2 or 3 finish. Their goal obviously should be to win the GMC but finish in the top 3 would be a step in the right direction.

As for you Woody, you say that the Elder posters are rattled by you and that you like them being over here just so you can rattle them. Yet, you complain about them just a few short posts later, then insinuate the school is bad because it isn't in a great location, so who's really the problem here? Some of the areas around OH aren't the greatest either (think Cheviot, Westwood and now parts of Delhi) and the more crap that moves up the hill, the more you'll see it integrate at OH. Be thankful Elder is still there, trying to save the beautiful neighborhood it once was and slowing down the demise of the Westside as best they can.

And for the record, Elder sits well up on the hill right smack in the middle of Price Hill. Once you start moving down Glenway or Warsaw towards downtown and Queensgate, that is Lower Price Hill. Just a little lesson to help you out.

He started a thread a few years ago making up a story on how his laptop got stolen from his car outside Elder.

In the badgers defense, there is nothing wrong with giving Bigwood a little crap for talking up the Highlanders so much. Its bragging rights and I can probably speak for everyone by saying, we will use them :cool:

Gotta admire how he fully supports OH's and the students though.

Bragging rights are Elders for the next year. :p