Your schools greatest team...

People think about Massillon so much for the same reason you think of that dripping faucet in your bathroom all night. The constant noise from it is intensely irritating. But if that’s what you wanna take delight in, have at it.

As a whole, Massillon has the most entitled, condescending and delusional fan base in history. And that includes the Mongols and the Assyrians.

Last edited:
People think about Massillon so much for the same reason you think of that dripping faucet in your bathroom all night. The constant noise from it is intensely irritating. But if that’s what you wanna take delight in, have at it.

As a whole, Massillon has the most entitled, condescending and delusional fan base in history. And that includes the Mongols and the Assyrians.
Does your team even have a fan base anymore ? ?

Does your team even have a fan base anymore ? ?

I’d rather have no fan base at all than one like I saw after their loss in this year’s finals game. As they left i could t believe how the mass of fans, not just a handful, were screaming at the players and coaches for “choking”, “getting outcoached” and generally letting the whole city down by being losers. I had never seen anything like it and was absolutely disgusted.

And don’t say it was just a fan base expressing natural disappointment. It was not. I’ve seen hundreds of losing and disappointed fan bases - a few behaving poorly - but none even coming close to the entitled and condescending actions of a huge number of people.

I’d rather have no fan base at all than one like I saw after their loss in this year’s finals game. As they left i could t believe how the mass of fans, not just a handful, were screaming at the players and coaches for “choking”, “getting outcoached” and generally letting the whole city down by being losers. I had never seen anything like it and was absolutely disgusted.

And don’t say it was just a fan base expressing natural disappointment. It was not. I’ve seen hundreds of losing and disappointed fan bases - a few behaving poorly - but none even coming close to the entitled and condescending actions of a huge number of people.
Lol....ok.

Tell us another story uncle ringer.

Was that an exact quote? "HEY....YOU GUYS HAVE GENERALLY LEFT THE WHOLE CITY DOWN BY BEING LOSERS." Kind of specifically worded don't ya think? You need to rehearse these things better before putting pen to paper.

Lol....ok.

Tell us another story uncle ringer.

Was that an exact quote? "HEY....YOU GUYS HAVE GENERALLY LEFT THE WHOLE CITY DOWN BY BEING LOSERS." Kind of specifically worded don't ya think? You need to rehearse these things better before putting pen to paper.

I was there, bro. I know what I saw and heard.

Complete lie.

Massillon has the best fan base in Ohio, period. All teams have some fans likes the ones you just described. Massillon fans SUPPORT their team better than any team in Ohio. When I was at the game, and when leaving the game I did not hear one comment from any of our fans like the ones you just described.

I was there, bro. I know what I saw and heard.
Sure you were....we all believe you. I mean....nobody would make stuff up to make another fanbase look bad right?
Massillon has the best fan base in Ohio, period. All teams have some fans likes the ones you just described. Massillon fans SUPPORT their team better than any team in Ohio. When I was at the game, and when leaving the game I did not hear one comment from any of our fans like the ones you just described.
Must have been those thousands of fans who showed up downtown after the game.

If Massillon ever wins their first state championship, then I will congratulate and applaud their accomplishment. Until that day, you will exist with inhibited integrity, unhealthy resentment and meaningless seconds-minutes-hours-days-weeks-years-decades-generations-centuries-millennia. Have a nice day.

So you've talked to everyone in Ohio and asked, "do you respect Wapakoneta and Massillon?" Wait....you're basing your comment on things you read on here....aren't you? Oh my....you are adorable.

You Massillon fans are so cute, never won a thing, and talk crap about against any city or fanbase that questions your phony championships. So the lack of respect is something your town has earned, at least you earned something RIGHT?

Your fans have made fun of or mocked], at least from my recollection St. Ignatius(multiple state titles, owns your program head to head), Moeller(multiple state titles, owns your program head to head), LaSalle(multiple state titles in football, basketball track and cross country), the city of Wapakoneta, the city of Cincinnati(which is undefeated against your program in state title games), Jackson High School(which has at least won state titles in some sports and has a good academic reputation) and McKInley(which has a 3-0 state title championship edge in state football title games and has multiple state basketball championships also)

Massillon has the best fan base in Ohio, period. All teams have some fans likes the ones you just described. Massillon fans SUPPORT their team better than any team in Ohio. When I was at the game, and when leaving the game with several minutes left like all of the rest of our awesome "fans" I did not hear one comment from any of our fans like the ones you just described.

Fixed your post

If Massillon ever wins their first state championship, then I will congratulate and applaud their accomplishment. Until that day, you will exist with inhibited integrity, unhealthy resentment and meaningless seconds-minutes-hours-days-weeks-years-decades-generations-centuries-millennia. Have a nice day.
Add another to the long line of Massillon on the brain....
Start congratulating because there are 24 banners hanging in PBTS for the TWENTY FOUR state championships.

You Massillon fans are so cute, never won a thing, and talk crap about against any city or fanbase that questions your phony championships. So the lack of respect is something your town has earned, at least you earned something RIGHT?

Your fans have made fun of or mocked], at least from my recollection St. Ignatius(multiple state titles, owns your program head to head), Moeller(multiple state titles, owns your program head to head), LaSalle(multiple state titles in football, basketball track and cross country), the city of Wapakoneta, the city of Cincinnati(which is undefeated against your program in state title games), Jackson High School(which has at least won state titles in some sports and has a good academic reputation) and McKInley(which has a 3-0 state title championship edge in state football title games and has multiple state basketball championships also)
Do you know what NONE of those schools have ?
24-9-899.
when any of them or ANY school in the state gets even remotely close to that then and only then will it be debatable. Until then Massillon is KING !!!
????

Everyone knows that Mass. is the anus of Stark county.

Sounds about right.

Everyone knows that Mass. is the anus of Stark county.
I have never been to Massillon but I have seen extensive video where Linbach and Tremont intersect. I think that is a bigger destination for me than the HOF in Canton. For that reason alone Massillon>the rest of Stark county

Complete lie.

The audacity. You are only confirming what I am saying. 100% true. I don’t make stuff like that up. It’s ridiculous of you to assert otherwise.

The thing is, I even defend your poll titles. There is no question Massillon was the dominant program in the state from 1930-1960s. But you can’t deny it has been 50 years since you won a state championship that way.
But there is no question you are the most despised fan base in the state. And it isn’t because of jealousy, although you coddle yourselves with that thought. It is your arrogance, entitlement and condescending attitude toward everyone else. Nobody defends you on here. I wonder why.

Last edited:
The audacity. You are only confirming what I am saying. 100% true. I don’t make stuff like that up. It’s ridiculous of you to assert otherwise.

The thing is, I even defend your poll titles. There is no question Massillon was the dominant program in the state from 1930-1960s. But you can’t deny it has been 50 years since you won a state championship that way.
But there is no question you are the most despised fan base in the state. And it isn’t because of jealousy, although you coddle yourselves with that thought. It is your arrogance, entitlement and condescending attitude toward everyone else. Nobody defends you on here. I wonder why.
Of course you didn’t ?
We love to be the most despised fan base because when we are kicking your asz in the 4th quarter chanting “We Are Massillon” it makes it that much sweeter, while all 478 of your fans are heading for the exits.

Mass. does not have the tradition to win a -SHIP. No person believes your outrageous claims because you have to prove it on the field. What you do have is more bars and liquor stores per capita than any other city in the state. As AC/DC would claim, "have a drink on me" for your inferiority complex is self-evident.

Mass. does not have the tradition to win a -SHIP. No person believes your outrageous claims because you have to prove it on the field. What you do have is more bars and liquor stores per capita than any other city in the state. As AC/DC would claim, "have a drink on me" for your inferiority complex is self-evident.

FAKE NEWS ?

Prove it ! If you can’t you are just another Massillon obsessed liar.

Where i come from having more bars and liquor stores is a plus.