Youngstown Ursuline in 2022?

Saw Ursuline themselves were the ones that reported their boys enrollment was wrong. And doesn’t the OHSAA get their enrollment data from the BOE?
So I don’t think Ursuline is at any fault here.
yes that is what Ursuline says. When the state says they reported the issue I’ll believe it.

Saw Ursuline themselves were the ones that reported their boys enrollment was wrong. And doesn’t the OHSAA get their enrollment data from the BOE?
So I don’t think Ursuline is at any fault here.
I believe this. Ursuline has very classy leadership, faculty and group of great coaches as well.

yes that is what Ursuline says. When the state says they reported the issue I’ll believe it.
If you (or any of the other posters on here that are hinting that Ursuline fudged the numbers) do enough research with publicly available information, you will figure out why the OHSAA had the original male enrollment for Ursuline that they had...

If you (or any of the other posters on here that are hinting that Ursuline fudged the numbers) do enough research with publicly available information, you will figure out why the OHSAA had the original male enrollment for Ursuline that they had...
Someone seems to be upset. I wonder if the transfers that Happened after the enrollment numbers were taken have anything to do with it

Why not just explain what happened? Or share some links. Instead of making cryptic posts about publicly available information...

The OHSAA spreadsheet for teams in Division III says that Ursuline's EMIS is 192. The ODE spreadsheet says it is 191 (59 + 66 + 66.) Ursuline is, now, the smallest D3 school at 270 (EMIS + CB.) At 269, they would have been D4.

The OHSAA spreadsheet for teams in Division III says that Ursuline's EMIS is 192. The ODE spreadsheet says it is 191 (59 + 66 + 66.) Ursuline is, now, the smallest D3 school at 270 (EMIS + CB.) At 269, they would have been D4.
Ding ding ding.

Enrollment constantly fluctuates after the official October tallies are taken, so I am a bit surprised the OHSAA didn't just stick with the ODE figures. Nonetheless I look forward to the opportunities for the Irish in D3. What a great region.

Ding ding ding.

Enrollment constantly fluctuates after the official October tallies are taken, so I am a bit surprised the OHSAA didn't just stick with the ODE figures. Nonetheless I look forward to the opportunities for the Irish in D3. What a great region.
I wonder if there’s a process that a team or teams can ask for the numbers to be looked into, and they went back and changed them because they added more players

I don’t believe so, can’t name any other small
School in this area that Ursuline wouldn’t name the score on. Especially a D6 school
Ursuline's defense should be better. Their Oline is probably the best in the Mahoning Valley. If the new QB and RB's can progress, then I can't see Brookfield winning this game.

Brookfield's QB and WR's are solid. I'm not sure that I buy the hype that they have the best Oline in Trumbull County either. They like to spread you out and run the zone read very well. QB counters and speed option are other key plays that they like to run. They will throw in a jet sweep or two as well. They will also give what you give them in the passing game so you will have to disguise coverages as well. They are a extremely confident group. They feed off of their HC and he is a very good one. I can see them going 9-1 in the regular season. remember, they had Springfield beat until they lost control in the 4th quarter with dumb penalties. You couldn't do that vs Brungard. This year it will be much different. After that, the rest of the regular season should be getting ready for the playoffs. I'm not sure that they can get by a Kirtland if they meet. But if they do, they could be playing in Canton in December.

Ursuline's defense should be better. Their Oline is probably the best in the Mahoning Valley. If the new QB and RB's can progress, then I can't see Brookfield winning this game.

Brookfield's QB and WR's are solid. I'm not sure that I buy the hype that they have the best Oline in Trumbull County either. They like to spread you out and run the zone read very well. QB counters and speed option are other key plays that they like to run. They will throw in a jet sweep or two as well. They will also give what you give them in the passing game so you will have to disguise coverages as well. They are a extremely confident group. They feed off of their HC and he is a very good one. I can see them going 9-1 in the regular season. remember, they had Springfield beat until they lost control in the 4th quarter with dumb penalties. You couldn't do that vs Brungard. This year it will be much different. After that, the rest of the regular season should be getting ready for the playoffs. I'm not sure that they can get by a Kirtland if they meet. But if they do, they could be playing in Canton in December.
I think the RB is going to be special only a sophmore this year. I can’t really think of a dominant OL in Trumbull county outside of JFK

I think the RB is going to be special only a sophmore this year. I can’t really think of a dominant OL in Trumbull county outside of JFK
My guess is that Harding would hands down have the best offensive line in Trumbull county year in and year out. Nobody in Trumbull county has anywhere near the talent of Warren Harding.

My guess is that Harding would hands down have the best offensive line in Trumbull county year in and year out. Nobody in Trumbull county has anywhere near the talent of Warren Harding.
When is the last time a lineman from Harding went to a bigger school? They're a far way off from what they used to be.

I can’t remember the last time Harding had a good offensive line. If we are talking skill you’re absolutely correct, but they do well because of the athletes they have