Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

Since Timmy Ryan will be unemployed come January and would be available to bring his old football passing skills back to Trumbull county and could take the job coaching the tigers. I am sure he could buy the votes of the school board by showing them how to rig the elections to get some school ballots pass. Sounds like a win win
Another Tin Foil Hatter uh 🙄

I’ve never seen an assistant get more press. Especially for not doing anything. But let’s also consider the press here….
It’s mind boggling to me how this young man gets mentioned in every opening…. They might have been the worst offense in Ohio. Stop mentioning his name, if it’s the only coach you know, find better coaches to talk about

Better get randy Triplett out of jail 1st. Then have him try to get his boys to shoot anyone who don't want to go to east
I was joking, Guy puts on a good show, but anyone with a brain can see the type of person he is, not a secret if you’ve actually met the guy lol

First you have to ask, "is East even going to have a team next year"? I'm hearing no...

I have a friend who sends her twins to East, but one is in the marching band for Chaney. It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually combined all of their programs.

I have a friend who sends her twins to East, but one is in the marching band for Chaney. It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually combined all of their programs.
I think if not next year then the year after they will merge sports again

I think if not next year then the year after they will merge sports again
I hate that. I know that it might be required based on participation numbers. I had hoped it wouldn't because that gives more kids opportunity. We have lived in a few areas where it is the opposite. A community is growing and the sports programs have success they haven't had in the past because the school is bursting at the seams. The non-sports families want a 2nd or 3rd school built because the kids are in classes of 40 kids or in a trailer outside. The sports folks fight it because they are winning.

I really hope East can sustain sports and get things going in the right direction.

I hate that. I know that it might be required based on participation numbers. I had hoped it wouldn't because that gives more kids opportunity. We have lived in a few areas where it is the opposite. A community is growing and the sports programs have success they haven't had in the past because the school is bursting at the seams. The non-sports families want a 2nd or 3rd school built because the kids are in classes of 40 kids or in a trailer outside. The sports folks fight it because they are winning.

I really hope East can sustain sports and get things going in the right direction.
Also with normally the better players usually all on one of the schools, jumping them to D2 most likely would give them virtually no shot to make a run, making kids want to transfer to other schools

Also with normally the better players usually all on one of the schools, jumping them to D2 most likely would give them virtually no shot to make a run, making kids want to transfer to other schools
What happened once upon a time when they already tried putting all YCS sports under one roof?

As most teams in the area are onto basketball season, it’s around the time that the coaching carousel opens up. Thought this would be a good place to start a comings and goings list of area coaches as well as any rumors of those comings and goings.
I hope LaBrae gets one that actually lets our boys play against you guys next year🤣🤣It was the first time ever Brookfield fans heckled a LaBrae coach to let our boys play!! Thank you,I loved it