Young Teams- Alter and others

PETENICE

Curious what programs are exceptionally young in 2022. Was speaking to a friend who mentioned that Alter (Kettering ) will be very young. I believe they may only have 8 Seniors on the roster with a few of them not having much experience. Could be a long year for the knights but also may be good for them to rebuild with a better attitude.

Anyone know where their stud running back ended up? I believe he was suspended for the last few games of the year. Anyone know?

Curious what programs are exceptionally young in 2022. Was speaking to a friend who mentioned that Alter (Kettering ) will be very young. I believe they may only have 8 Seniors on the roster with a few of them not having much experience. Could be a long year for the knights but also may be good for them to rebuild with a better attitude.

Anyone know where their stud running back ended up? I believe he was suspended for the last few games of the year. Anyone know?
Chase Stone was their leading rusher. have not heard anything about him playing at the next level.

He is going to Sienna Heights in Michigan; I know he had an offer last year from Akron, but things change and Akron did clean house with a new staff.

Alter will be very young but there's plenty of young talent coming up that are bought into the team first concept.

Alter returns 8 starters:
Sr. Jayshawn Maxwell DL
Sr. Jacob Schaefer RB
Sr. Sammy Miller DB
Sr. Ethan Willits LB/DB
Jr. Jake Noga OL
Jr. Michael Russ WR/DB
Jr. Tony Arcuri K
So. Gavin Connor QB

Other players who saw the field:
Jr. Henry Reifschneider LB
So. John Keighley DB