WW ends being independent

Did the Winton Woods Warriors have the toughest schedule in Ohio?

• Yes

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
Both were killers and I guess Moe by a nose??? The real killer was the week 10 game not being finalized. I dont know how far it was down the pipeline but that just sucked for you guys.

You think? Thanks for reminding me. 2 teams we beat are playing in the state finals. Another team, we lose by one and they are playing for a D1 title. It's hard to swallow not having a chance to lace up the ol cleats to give it a shot.

You think? Thanks for reminding me. 2 teams we beat are playing in the state finals. Another team, we lose by one and they are playing for a D1 title. It's hard to swallow not having a chance to lace up the ol cleats to give it a shot.
I suspect WW will make up for it next year and kick some serious butt in D2 playoffs.

Self adulating threads like this from a team not playing for a state title this weekend are funny. LOL
iu

If you line up the ECC and GMC they are very comparable with the GMC getting a bit of a nod for bigger schools and a few more top end choice athletes. The games would be close though.

1. Colerain/WW
2. Fairfield/Anderson
3. Lakota West/Turpin
4. Hamilton/Kings
5. Mason/Little Miami
6. Lakota East/Milford
7. Princeton/Walnut Hills
8. Sycamore/West Clermont
9. Oak Hills/Lebanon
10. Middletown/Loveland
Oak Hills and Loveland are the football door mats of their leagues...
Anderson, Kings and Turpin would be the only ECC teams that could hold their own but not win much vs. GMC. Milford tried it and got waxed year in and year out...
Mason, LW, Princeton, and I would say a sycamore could win the ECC on a regular basis if they were in it...
Honestly, I don't see any current EEC teams that could compete for a football title in the GMC.
LM, WW, and Lebanon will make the ECC better for sure and the league should continue to get better as time goes on and maybe one day will take over as the top public school conference in the area. Here is what might be close to parity but still like you said the GMC gets the edge....
1. Colerain/WW
2. Fairfield/Anderson
3. Lakota West/Turpin
4. Hamilton/West Clermont
5. Mason/ Kings
6. Lakota East/Milford
8. Sycamore/Little Miami
9. Middletown / Lebanon
10. Oak Hills / Loveland

Anderson, Kings and Turpin would be the only ECC teams that could hold their own but not win much vs. GMC. Milford tried it and got waxed year in and year out...
Mason, LW, Princeton, and I would say a sycamore could win the ECC on a regular basis if they were in it...
Honestly, I don't see any current EEC teams that could compete for a football title in the GMC.
LM, WW, and Lebanon will make the ECC better for sure and the league should continue to get better as time goes on and maybe one day will take over as the top public school conference in the area. Here is what might be close to parity but still like you said the GMC gets the edge....
1. Colerain/WW
2. Fairfield/Anderson
3. Lakota West/Turpin
5. Mason/ Kings
6. Lakota East/Milford
8. Sycamore/Little Miami
9. Middletown / Lebanon
10. Oak Hills / Loveland

I think its so hard to project in these 2 leagues because out side of 1 and 2 and 9 and 10 they really could be in any order any given year

1. Colerain/WW
2. Fairfield/Anderson
3. Lakota West/Turpin
5. Mason/ Kings
6. Lakota East/Milford
8. Sycamore/Little Miami
9. Middletown / Lebanon
10. Oak Hills / Loveland

Do any of those teams compete for the GMC title sans Colerain? Asking for a friend who spent the last 25 years in Antarctica.

Do any of those teams compete for the GMC title sans Colerain? Asking for a friend who spent the last 25 years in Antarctica.
Fairfield took the CARDS to OT this year in the title game...
Last 15 years they have shared the GMC with LW(2X), LE 1, Middletown 1 and FF 1...
Sycamore and Mason have been close several times finishing 1 back with a loss to the CARDS.
In 2008 the CARDS lost 1 GMC game to Middletown and over the run there have been many close contest. I would say over the years the teams that finished second would have won most of the other public high school leagues in the city.

Fairfield took the CARDS to OT this year in the title game...
Last 15 years they have shared the GMC with LW(2X), LE 1, Middletown 1 and FF 1...
Sycamore and Mason have been close several times finishing 1 back with a loss to the CARDS.
In 2008 the CARDS lost 1 GMC game to Middletown and over the run there have been many close contest. I would say over the years the teams that finished second would have won most of the other public high school leagues in the city.

So in summary no. Colerain has lost once in what seems like my lifetime (exaggeration on my part at 39). I mean close is good in horseshoes and hand grenades.

My personal favorite is LE being co-champs with the 2004 Cards.