Wuhan Coronavirus epidemic spreads from China to US

The latest from Alex Berenson who is one of the people who got a lot of stuff right about covid:

They do not provide lasting protection. Across the mRNA countries, the biggest Covid wave came when Omicron hit in early 2022, long after most adults were jabbed.

By 2023, Omicron had infected nearly everyone, vaccinated or not. It made Covid endemic, a contagious but relatively mild infection most of us will get several times.

Omicron’s relative lack of virulence did the world - and the vaccine fanatics - a great favor. As overall Covid deaths dropped, vaccinators argued the mRNAs helped against serious disease even after they failed against infection. That theory is almost certainly untrue, and the studies that show it are hopelessly tainted by a statistical artifact called “healthy vaccine user bias.”

For people with open minds who want access to all the information on covid and the covid vaccine:

The results of this cohort study suggest an association between the booster dose of mainly the Moderna vaccine and new-onset CSU

BTW, the following disclaimer in the article is the price for articles like this to get published. The good news is that the medical community will read this and make their decisions accordingly.

These data should not discourage patients from being vaccinated. However, guidelines defining the eligibility and dosing for upcoming mRNA-based boosters are needed for patients with CSU after an mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine.

Interesting data on emerging concerns about covid vaccinated people providing blood:

In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks. We expect that this proposal will serve as a basis for discussion on how to address post-vaccination syndrome and its consequences following these genetic vaccination programs.

Interesting data on emerging concerns about covid vaccinated people providing blood:

In this article, based on these circumstances and the volume of evidence that has recently come to light, we call the attention of medical professionals to the various risks associated with blood transfusions using blood products derived from people who have suffered from long COVID and from genetic vaccine recipients, including those who have received mRNA vaccines, and we make proposals regarding specific tests, testing methods, and regulations to deal with these risks. We expect that this proposal will serve as a basis for discussion on how to address post-vaccination syndrome and its consequences following these genetic vaccination programs.
The government will be coming for the blood of the unvaccinated

1712068413754.jpeg

… and you are the King of this … you post more fake science then the rest of Yappi combined!
Got any examples of my posting "fake science"? Sure I've posted links to articles in which the science was later shown to be wrong or only partially correct. But that's how the process works. So I would love to see a science article I linked to that was fake?

Just in time for the next respiratory virus outbreak:

"Based on our initial sensitivity tests, we expected to see a reduction in airborne virus of around 66%," says Brenner.

The result—a reduction in infectious airborne viruses of 99.8%—surpassed expectations and was far greater than what could be achieved by typical air filtration and ventilation.

The study did not find any measurable difference in air quality (ozone or particulates) associated with far-UVC illumination.

Far-UVC lamps are being installed in more public locations, with corresponding measurements of the reduction in airborne pathogens. Brenner's team is also performing laboratory studies to directly quantify the effect of far-UVC light on airborne disease transmission.

Just in time for the next respiratory virus outbreak:

"Based on our initial sensitivity tests, we expected to see a reduction in airborne virus of around 66%," says Brenner.

The result—a reduction in infectious airborne viruses of 99.8%—surpassed expectations and was far greater than what could be achieved by typical air filtration and ventilation.

The study did not find any measurable difference in air quality (ozone or particulates) associated with far-UVC illumination.

Far-UVC lamps are being installed in more public locations, with corresponding measurements of the reduction in airborne pathogens. Brenner's team is also performing laboratory studies to directly quantify the effect of far-UVC light on airborne disease transmission.

I think it’s a bad idea. We can’t gain resistance if we are never exposed to stuff. Maybe use it in hospitals, but other than that I can’t think where it would make sense.

I think it’s a bad idea. We can’t gain resistance if we are never exposed to stuff. Maybe use it in hospitals, but other than that I can’t think where it would make sense.
I get what you're saying but this would at least keep society open and as you say the best use of this tech would be in targeted locations. And there always is the possibility that a truly virulent respiratory virus gets lose and this would be a lot more useful then ventilators and masking.

America's federal Public Health Agencies and a whole lot of our State Public Health Agencies dropped the ball in their response to covid. Senior heads should roll and a lot of folks should be losing their jobs over the decisions they made in 2020 & 2021:

Results show that lockdown has significantly and causally increased the usage of mental health facilities in regions with lockdowns in comparison to regions without such lockdowns.

For people with open minds who want access to all the information on covid and the covid vaccine:

The results of this cohort study suggest an association between the booster dose of mainly the Moderna vaccine and new-onset CSU

BTW, the following disclaimer in the article is the price for articles like this to get published. The good news is that the medical community will read this and make their decisions accordingly.

These data should not discourage patients from being vaccinated. However, guidelines defining the eligibility and dosing for upcoming mRNA-based boosters are needed for patients with CSU after an mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine.
You probably should have added and educated after "Open minds" :cool:

… and you are the King of this … you post more fake science then the rest of Yappi combined!

Coming from someone who believed, "if you get the vax you won't get or spread covid" "Lockdowns work, especially in bars after 10:00" "mask work" "The covid 19 virus could not have come from the coronavirus lab next to the wet market, only the wet market." "Herd immunity does not work"

“These officials, according to Rand Paul, knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID-19 like virus, and not one of them revealed that scheme to the public,” reads Pat. “In fact, 15 agencies with the knowledge of that project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.”

Further, “Government officials representing at least 15 federal agencies were briefed on a project proposed by Peter Daszak — Ecohealth Alliance head and the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” which “proposed to insert furin cleavage sites into a coronavirus to create a novel chimeric virus that would’ve been shockingly similar to the COVID-19 virus.”

“All technical stuff aside,” says Pat, “they knew about it, they did nothing, and nothing is going to happen to anyone — and we all know it.”

“These officials, according to Rand Paul, knew that the Chinese lab was proposing to create a COVID-19 like virus, and not one of them revealed that scheme to the public,” reads Pat. “In fact, 15 agencies with the knowledge of that project have continuously refused to release any information concerning this alarming and dangerous research.”

Further, “Government officials representing at least 15 federal agencies were briefed on a project proposed by Peter Daszak — Ecohealth Alliance head and the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” which “proposed to insert furin cleavage sites into a coronavirus to create a novel chimeric virus that would’ve been shockingly similar to the COVID-19 virus.”

“All technical stuff aside,” says Pat, “they knew about it, they did nothing, and nothing is going to happen to anyone — and we all know it.”
Keep in mind, there is no deep state.

Remember how we were told that medical folks observing increased cancer rates among the covid vaccinated were nuts? Well the evidence continues to pour in that maybe they weren't so far off. Read information like this BEFORE getting any covid vaccine booster. Make informed decisions on your health:

IT IS well over a year since I first published my concerns that my patients with melanoma were relapsing after several years of being in remission. I could find none of the usual causes but on further investigation I realised that they had all had a booster covid vaccine between three weeks and three months before their cancer’s resurgence, the time in which their immune repression fails.

This was mainly against their will, most only reluctantly agreeing to it so they could travel after the misery of the lockdowns. Others gave in to the bullying of the NHS and GPs who hounded them with texts and calls (which I myself received regularly) about the importance of having a booster even though they presented no evidence that it could be beneficial. Indeed in my judgement there was none, and only ever speculative and specious. Having worked in vaccine development for a decade I remembered an adage that if a vaccine needs a booster, it doesn’t work!

Statistically significant increases in age-adjusted mortality rates of all cancer and some specific types of cancer, namely, ovarian cancer, leukemia, prostate, lip/oral/pharyngeal, pancreatic, and breast cancers, were observed in 2022 after two-thirds of the Japanese population had received the third or later dose of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-LNP vaccine. These particularly marked increases in mortality rates of these ERα-sensitive cancers may be attributable to several mechanisms of the mRNA-LNP vaccination rather than COVID-19 infection itself or reduced cancer care due to the lockdown. The significance of this possibility warrants further studies.

That we never forget nor forgive until those responsible are brought to justice:

SAN CLEMENTE (CBSLA) — A popular skatepark in San Clemente was filled with sand to discourage skaters from using it during the coronavirus pandemic and to promote social distancing.

That we never forget nor forgive until those responsible are brought to justice:

SAN CLEMENTE (CBSLA) — A popular skatepark in San Clemente was filled with sand to discourage skaters from using it during the coronavirus pandemic and to promote social distancing.
You are literally posting sh-t from 4 years ago. Here is a video of the park open in 2021. You are the ONLY scared human being in the country at this point. Pathetic and desperate.

You are literally posting sh-t from 4 years ago. Here is a video of the park open in 2021. You are the ONLY scared human being in the country at this point. Pathetic and desperate.

Funny how you seem to have no problem with digging up OLD Trump stuff and support the powers that be throwing the legal book at him.

My idea here is so simple even you can understand it - Public Health agencies and their political handlers screwed up the response to covid. In doing so they killed people and damaged a thriving economy. They need to be held accountable for their gross incompetence. Until they are we need to remind people what they did to us.

As an aside by reminding people of the things that were done to them in the name of "public health" we will reduce the likelihood that these cretins can ever do it to us again.

Funny how you seem to have no problem with digging up OLD Trump stuff and support the powers that be throwing the legal book at him.

My idea here is so simple even you can understand it - Public Health agencies and their political handlers screwed up the response to covid. In doing so they killed people and damaged a thriving economy. They need to be held accountable for their gross incompetence. Until they are we need to remind people what they did to us.

As an aside by reminding people of the things that were done to them in the name of "public health" we will reduce the likelihood that these cretins can ever do it to us again.
Yes. During the height of the pandemic parks were closed. This started with the national parks at the direction of Donald Trump which closed in March. As such, many local municipalities including San Clemente in April followed Trumps lead. We all know all this and you think you are being inciteful to post about a park closure in Cali 4 years later. You are bumbling demented hack.

Yes. During the height of the pandemic parks were closed. This started with the national parks at the direction of Donald Trump which closed in March. As such, many local municipalities including San Clemente in April followed Trumps lead. We all know all this and you think you are being inciteful to post about a park closure in Cali 4 years later. You are bumbling demented hack.

I have always said that the one blemish on Trump's presidency was his letting the bureaucrats like Fauci & Birx dictate his covid response.

BTW what you're showing was a pimple on an Elephants ### compared to the mass closings in Blue States and some poorly run Red States (like Ohio). Even worse the Blue States and Biden administration kept lock downs in place much longer then corresponding Red States.