Write your Head-Line ~ Massillon/Hoban

ohiopup

Write your Head-Line ~ Massillon/Hoban

Compose a Headline for a Massillon win and a Headline for a Hoban win.

Bonus points for a Mini-paragraph (like that which would appear in the
mini summary for OHIO in the USAToday paper).

:>---

logo-f09bc18eb9b90404ae820fca43ee1278.png

Devil Dog

Battle of the top Recruiting/Cheating Public School vs the top Recruiting/Cheating Private School.

Hoban out Recruits/Cheats Massillon.

After game, Massillon takes Hoban kids to Paul Brown while Hoban begins to recruit in Canton.

Massillon still no championships and Hoban becomes a NAIA college football program.

W
ABJ: Massillon wins 1st state title!
Independent: Massillon wins record 25th state title!
L
ABJ: Hoban wins 4th state title!
Independent: Massillon wins 4th public school state title!
:D

Hoban complains about Massillon shorter driving distance to stadium. "Tigers can sleep in their own beds."

The nightmare is over. Tigers win their first ever ohsaa state title.
The nightmare continues Hoban denies Massillon their first ever ohsaa state title.

Massillon is back at the top! Hoban goes down.

Lol you guys are hillarious!! I cannot top those. I respect both programs equally an like watching them all play. Lots of talent on the field. With that..

Hoban goes down in a tough one 35-34 to Massillon in a Instant Classic.

Teams combine for over 800 yards. Morgan scores 3 times and Ballard scores late to lift Massillon over Hoban. In a suprise, Hoban is unable to stop the pass game against the big target.

Hoban is sure to back again next year.

Massillon is back at the top! Hoban goes down.

Lol you guys are hillarious!! I cannot top those. I respect both programs equally an like watching them all play. Lots of talent on the field. With that..

Hoban goes down in a tough one 35-34 to Massillon in a Instant Classic.

Teams combine for over 800 yards. Morgan scores 3 times and Ballard scores late to lift Massillon over Hoban. In a suprise, Hoban is unable to stop the pass game against the big target.

Hoban is sure to back again next year.

Wall Street Journal:

BALCO stocks plummet after Hoban loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk