Wrestle for Ohio State next year?!?

Senior wrestlers this year planning to attend OSU in the fall? Interested in club wrestling?

• Yes, tell me more! Contact gordon_blickle@msn.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe (have questions)...Contact gordon_blickle@msn.com

• Total voters

GordonBlickle

Graduating seniors attending The Ohio State University can continue their wrestling careers two different ways.
We know there is a top-ranked D-I varsity team, but did you know there is also an OSU Club Wrestling Team that travels and competes across the midwest, and travels to national meets? OSU Club Wrestling finished 3rd in the nation this year (half point behind Penn State's club team) and boasted five All-Americans at the national championships in Dallas. It's a great room, the team are all great friends working hard to help each other (hence all the All-Americans) and the coaching staff is terrific.
Here's a video recapping the national tournament:
You can contact me if you have interest and I will pass along to the coaching staff.

I demand this thread be taken down; you're interfering with my recruitment efforts through these hard times. On serious note, those guys enjoy showing up and representing Ohio wrestling and glad my sons were able to see a former teammate continue wrestling; Proud of you Moose and you're cartwheel was better than Chris's.

I demand this thread be taken down; you're interfering with my recruitment efforts through these hard times. On serious note, those guys enjoy showing up and representing Ohio wrestling and glad my sons were able to see a former teammate continue wrestling; Proud of you Moose and you're cartwheel was better than Chris's.
LOL who are you recruiting for? The cartwheel was awesome, Moose is such an athlete!

Graduating seniors attending The Ohio State University can continue their wrestling careers two different ways.
We know there is a top-ranked D-I varsity team, but did you know there is also an OSU Club Wrestling Team that travels and competes across the midwest, and travels to national meets? OSU Club Wrestling finished 3rd in the nation this year (half point behind Penn State's club team) and boasted five All-Americans at the national championships in Dallas. It's a great room, the team are all great friends working hard to help each other (hence all the All-Americans) and the coaching staff is terrific.
Here's a video recapping the national tournament:
You can contact me if you have interest and I will pass along to the coaching staff.

You probably helped the spread of COVID19 immensely in Dallas.

You probably helped the spread of COVID19 immensely in Dallas.
I know these grocery stores are scary; social distance rule is non existent and bringing the whole family? People, please watch out at the gas pumps( received an email from GrubHub/ Door dash that cases are being tracked to pump handles and for delivery drivers to use plastic gloves, napkins, or any covering to separate the direct contact).