That was going to be the next question.We will make a decision sometime next week. Need to hear more from the governor and see how it impacts facilities. We are giving 100% refund for teams who chose to opt out or if dates are changed and are unable to participate.
I am afraid you will see a big drop in participation as Football will start to rear its ugly head. Especially if schools move up their schedule.Yep. Due to the lack of fields and other factors we have decided to change the dates of the Worthington Wood Bat Tournament to July 30-August 2. If registered teams are unable to play, a full refund will be issued. However, registration will continue for any teams interested.