Woo Hoo!!! Maybe it will go away!! I doubt it!!!

Quest4Gold

Before I say anything, I am not a Massillon supporter. Now that they won a championship on the field, will it stop all the haters and naysayers. I doubt it because people can't let things go. I like to congratulate Massillon and their fans on their field championship. I know the naysayers and haters will say that it wasn't Massillon winning, but Hoban actually giving them the win. I did pick Hoban to win, but I had the score being 22-21 with Hoban getting the 2 point conversion with less than a minute left in the game. I was shocked how well both defenses played. I thought the offenses would have done better, Now, I want the hate to stop. We don't need 15 first page threads talking trash about Massillon. Thank You!!

Before I say anything, I am not a Massillon supporter. Now that they won a championship on the field, will it stop all the haters and naysayers. I doubt it because people can't let things go. I like to congratulate Massillon and their fans on their field championship. I know the naysayers and haters will say that it wasn't Massillon winning, but Hoban actually giving them the win. I did pick Hoban to win, but I had the score being 22-21 with Hoban getting the 2 point conversion with less than a minute left in the game. I was shocked how well both defenses played. I thought the offenses would have done better, Now, I want the hate to stop. We don't need 15 first page threads talking trash about Massillon. Thank You!!
Yes even though I was rooting for Hoban being a graduate Massillon played better disciplined football and didn't turn the ball over and usually when you get 2 really good teams who are very evenly matched imo the team that makes the fewer mistakes wins the game. Congratulations Massillon.

I maintain that the hate for Mass is not really hate of the team, its dislike of how the fans act. For this reason, I doubt much changes.

There goes one of the chief off-season " discussion" topics. You, know the ones in which the same arguments are presented each year: Separate publics and privates, change the location of the state finals, and will Massillon ever win a title on the field? As Meatloaf would say, " Two out of three ain't bad." So, posters can continue the lunacy over the first two, because those disagreements won't be settled for a long time, if at all.