Woman Arrested and Tased at Logan Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter who reported it , LOL. That is the WHO policy on masks. Name one netework or wesite that is not biased.
THAT is NOT the CURRENT WHO policy on masks— I get a good snort when people of a certain political view pick and choose certain pronouncements from certain points in this epidemic, to prove that somebody in authority was.WRONG about something at some point in time— the recommended protocol for dealing with this virus has CHANGED over time— this is a fast-moving, fluid situation— STOP being obtuse— they wear masks in operating rooms (and HAVE for decades now) for a reason— the VERY SAME REASON— to STOP the spread of germs and viruses!

THAT is NOT the CURRENT WHO policy on masks— I get a good snort when people of a certain political view pick and choose certain pronouncements from certain points in this epidemic, to prove that somebody in authority was.WRONG about something at some point in time— the recommended protocol for dealing with this virus has CHANGED over time— this is a fast-moving, fluid situation— STOP being obtuse— they wear masks in operating rooms (and HAVE for decades now) for a reason— the VERY SAME REASON— to STOP the spread of germs and viruses!
Surgeons wear masks to keep blood from their mouth.

She has a long arrest record for theft, assault, drugs, OVI and weapons charges. Not to mention problems with an addiction to meth and other drug issues. I'm sure she'll feel right at home in jail.

Interesting the side for tort reform is thinking she should get a payday for failure to obey the boys in blue keeping law and order.
You seem to enjoy categorizing people into ‘sides’. Do you not consider that people can have disparate views on different subjects? Do you?

Most of the time, yes.
Yeah— And YOU get to decide, to pick and choose, when you will and when you won’t— and there should be no repercussions for that— Yep, that’s a system that will work out well, and stand the test of time—that’s a recipe for anarchy and chaos... there are a bunch of people, who agree with you, in downtown Portland, throwing bottles, bricks, and Molotov cocktails at the police in front of the federal court house...

Did you ask the doctors office when you made your new patient appointment if they don’t practice what they preach?
So, everyone you know tells everyone they come in to contact with exactly how they feel about everything? No one ever keeps their opinions to themselves when they know it will hurt them professionally?

So, everyone you know tells everyone they come in to contact with exactly how they feel about everything? No one ever keeps their opinions to themselves when they know it will hurt them professionally?
I’m just trying to understand your logic and the actions you took to get the information from your doctor. Do you go to a Christian church where the pastor is a satan worshipper?

Yeah— And YOU get to decide, to pick and choose, when you will and when you won’t— and there should be no repercussions for that— Yep, that’s a system that will work out well, and stand the test of time—that’s a recipe for anarchy and chaos... there are a bunch of people, who agree with you, in downtown Portland, throwing bottles, bricks, and Molotov cocktails at the police in front of the federal court house...
So, without a warrant, if a cop wants into my house, with no evidence of any wrong doing on my part, I must let them in?

I’m just trying to understand your logic and the actions you took to get the information from your doctor. Do you go to a Christian church where the pastor is a satan worshipper?
I feel like this is a case where somebody in a position of expertise (the doctor) just kind of nodded his head and “agreed” with the person asking him something to avoid having to have a pointless conversation.

First - let me say I sit on the fence between both sides of the mask/no mask argument - but this isn't all about that (in my opinion).
Mask wearing is a rule, order, etc. not a law - True; however, swearing and yelling at umps and refs isn't a law, either. However, if you can follow rules, regulations, etc. within a facility that sets forth those rules, you can be asked to leave - kicked out - etc. If you still fail to follow they can arrest you to remove you from the premise.

I feel like this is a case where somebody in a position of expertise (the doctor) just kind of nodded his head and “agreed” with the person asking him something to avoid having to have a pointless conversation.
Yup. Ain’t nobody got time for that...

As the most powerful man in the world once said..
2517288A-C201-49B4-8371-CBB8D40477B4.jpeg

Ok. You're right. You know the doctors personal opinions better than they do. What an intellectually advanced group we have here on Yappi.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Game was in late July.
So, like Nancy Pelosi in the hair salon, you managed to catch Fauci with his mask down, at one point, in proximity to two other people (his friends, presumably)— NOT that he didn’t Have a mask, NOT that he didn’t have it on—but THAT he wasn’t wearing it properly (admittedly, he is NOT getting any benefit from it there)— yes, he made a mistake here— every other time I see him in the Wnite House for the Task Force briefings, he’s got his mask on, if he’s not speaking; when I see pictures of him walking in hallways to meetings, he‘s got his mask on; he wore his mask on the way out to the mound, to throw the pitch; you CAUGHT him making a mistake—just like you caught Pelosi with her mask down momentarily— despite ALL of the other times, she is pictured wearing a mask in her public duties... I too have slipped up, and attempted to enter a business, without remembering my mask— but, when I remembered, I went back out to my car, and put it on...

Contrast that to our president and vice-president, who have made it a virtual religious observance to NOT wear a mask ANYWHERE they appear—The president has worn one, what, TWICE— once at Walter Reed military hospital, and once at an auto plant (where they made him do it)—and then started talking about what a hero he was for doing it— and then has since gone back to mocking anyone who wears one that he doesn’t like— but YOU found a “gotcha” moment when Fauci had his mask down, and you have PROVED your point that Fauci doesn’t believe that masks work, despite ALL of the other times that he has appeared in public wearing one.

Ok. You're right. You know the doctors personal opinions better than they do. What an intellectually advanced group we have here on Yappi.
For the record, my doctor did tell be at my physical in March we should have taken preventive measures like wearing masks before it was ordered.

So it appears that Logan-Hocking schools were placed on lockout this morning after receiving district-wide threats - according to the Superintendent. Law enforcement believes the threats are related to the incident at the game.

I have absolutely no sympathy for her, we're in the midst of a deadly pandemic. We're all well aware masks are required in the stadium, yet she chooses to go without, knowing full well she could be confronted about it, then chooses to make a scene rather than put on the mask that's hanging right in her pocket. Her rights weren't violated, she has every right not to wear a mask outside the stadium. A lot of angst went into even getting these kids a chance to play a season, pulling this garbage completely undermines that effort and is a slap in the face to the kids and these schools. It's such a small, simple gesture, I have no patience for anyone who shows such little respect for the people around them and the effort to keep folks safe.

Big difference, it is not a state mandate for Ronald McDonald to require that you wear shoes in their restaurant, however it is a state mandate that fans have to wear masks at H.S. events.
Right, which means that it takes even less than a “state mandate” for a private facility (which a school venue IS) to be able to tell you that you can‘t come in without certain items— so, all your parallel example does is make it clear that, with the additional force of the state mandate behind it, this school had EVERY RIGHT to remove this woman for breaking the facilities‘ clearly stated rules— they did not NEED a state mandate to do that- but it sure helps make it sure that they will have NO TROUBLE winning any legal arguments that anyone might choose to make about this Incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.