WOAC 2023-24

Looks like he will be out for a while. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

About the game, it ended up being a good game and TV had Shawnee on the ropes in the first half. The sequence leading into halftime was such a momentum changer. TV goes from up 12 points to up 4 points in the matter of what seemed like 20 seconds, with Sags getting a Technical. That was a huge turning point for the game.
I agree with everything you said. Great game by both teams and great atmosphere. Only negative (and we can all agree) is the logistics of Fairmont's parking lot haha. Great on the inside but not on the outside.

I agree with everything you said. Great game by both teams and great atmosphere. Only negative (and we can all agree) is the logistics of Fairmont's parking lot haha. Great on the inside but not on the outside.
Agree, great game. The T on Sagester, unless he said a magic word, was awful at this point of the season. Feel awful for Blankenship, definitely not back this season.

Versailles is not huge or extremely deep, but very disciplined and more athletic than usual. Should be a great game.

Trent is an awful place to have the regionals in my opinion. Awful parking, awful speaker system, $5 to park. Not sure who else could host but hate it there

Great game for the Conference last night, as was the TV vs MV Girls contest... Teams getting this deep and facing off again is a statement for the top end of WOAC.

Good Luck to Shawnee the rest of the way! The entire conference should be behind you.

Agree, great game. The T on Sagester, unless he said a magic word, was awful at this point of the season. Feel awful for Blankenship, definitely not back this season.

Versailles is not huge or extremely deep, but very disciplined and more athletic than usual. Should be a great game.

Trent is an awful place to have the regionals in my opinion. Awful parking, awful speaker system, $5 to park. Not sure who else could host but hate it there
$5 to park, $12 x2 at the gate means $29 for two to see one game. Stopped at fast food restaurant the other night on way to game and that was $16 for sandwich and fries. Eighty miles driven @.40 / mile is another $32. So a quick three hour "night out" with the Mrs. becomes $29 + $16 (-$6 as we would have eaten anyway at home )+$32= $72.

Was not much more than 2/3 filled the night we were there.

$5 to park, $12 x2 at the gate means $29 for two to see one game. Stopped at fast food restaurant the other night on way to game and that was $16 for sandwich and fries. Eighty miles driven @.40 / mile is another $32. So a quick three hour "night out" with the Mrs. becomes $29 + $16 (-$6 as we would have eaten anyway at home )+$32= $72.

Was not much more than 2/3 filled the night we were there.
I think that I need some more information, lol. Please be more thorough.

Good luck to Preble Shawnee in the Final 4! Well deserved!

What is everyone's thoughts on the league this year?
Biggest surprises? Biggest upsets? Were the results what everyone thought they would be?

Good luck to Preble Shawnee in the Final 4! Well deserved!

What is everyone's thoughts on the league this year?
Biggest surprises? Biggest upsets? Were the results what everyone thought they would be?
I thought it was a good year for the league, and it went about how I expected it to go. I think TV was actually better than I expected this year, I knew they would still be good, but I thought they'd take more of a step back than they did. FM was also a bit of a surprise posting an 18-6 record. I would have liked to see how Dixie would have ended up if they didn't lose the Miller boy in game 2, that really hurt them. Good luck to Preble Shawnee in the Final 4!!

Tri Village keeps most of their guard play? If so, I pick them before we even see who gets who in the summer "draft".
They lost Keeting, wehr and Printz. If I put my money on it, Dom Black will be the new best player. Kid will grow and be a force if he learns good post play.