WOAC 2023-24

Weird response, you can search my posts and see that I discuss HS hoops on here with no rooting interest for anyone. That allows me to have educated discussions and not emotionally brag about how good my team is for a couple years.

The freshmen obviously had a nice game, but think this through, how many shots do you think he gets without Mason on the floor? Shrout is a generational player for a place like PS, who makes everyone else more impactful. You are implying in your post that they will be just as good in the future without the best player to ever play there bc a 5'9 freshman made some shots. They would have lost in the second round to Versailles last year without Shrout.
You always say this stuff if any team lost it’s best player they wouldn’t be as good. It’s a WOAC thread I don’t care about Versailles. Shawnee basketball will move on after Shrout and has plenty of players that can develop not to his level but not many players in high school reach his level at all not even many at Versailles.

You always say this stupid stuff if any team lost it’s best player they wouldn’t be as good its literally just dumb to say.It’s a WOAC thread I don’t care about Versailles. Shawnee basketball will move on after Shrout and has plenty of players that can develop not to his level but not many players in high school reach his level at all not even many at Versailles.
I'm glad we agree, hopefully that brings a little humility and realism in your posts this year, that your team is one injury away from being Dixie.

Maybe so. But his dislike for Shawnee is evident in his writings. If you can't separate, get a new job. I know A LOT of people have opinions on this topic.
I don’t think it’s just Shawnee he does a terrible job at covering any school but them.

Do you think he makes a living off of this?
Doesn't matter to me either way. BUT when other schools notice it, that's a problem. Seems to me, everyone up there is above the rules. I'LL BE REALLY interested to see who takes the floor for them FRIDAY night, because this will prove me right once again.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to me either way. BUT when other schools notice it, that's a problem. I have no problem with any district in WOAC except for Tri Village. Seems to me, everyone up there is above the rules. ILL BE REALLY interested to see who takes the floor for them FRIDAY night, because this will prove me right once again.
No love loss for TV from me.

Which poster is doing the write ups that have your feathers ruffled?

Doesn't matter to me either way. BUT when other schools notice it, that's a problem. I have no problem with any district in WOAC except for Tri Village. Seems to me, everyone up there is above the rules. ILL BE REALLY interested to see who takes the floor for them FRIDAY night, because this will prove me right once again.
I didn’t put 2 and 2 together until just now. Happened 3 miles from my house.

But if you get time go read the TV boy and girls basketball write ups on the WOAC site and tell me what you think one team gets a whole page the rest get a few sentences.
I see a big article about National Trail and the pre-season write-up starts with PS and they get a lot of space in that article. I will have to check in once the season gets going.

I see a big article about National Trail and the pre-season write-up starts with PS and they get a lot of space in that article. I will have to check in once the season gets going.
Don’t try to change my hate for the guy who does the WOAC write ups, old what’s his name.

Followed by a longer article about the MV girls and two long articles about Ansonia's football team.

He sure was quick to write that and then delete it. Gee for a guy just a fan of basketball he sure does know a lot about what’s going on in TV land I think we might’ve caught us a 🐠 a big grey haired one.
Assume you are referring to me, I didn't delete anything, mods probably did because I asked a question about non-basketball issues. Makes sense

And since we know you’re a TV fan now who do you like in the Shawnee TV game
I went from needing to leave bc I am not a WOAC team fan to being a TV plant. You silly!

To answer your question, I have PS going undefeated in the WOAC and winning most games convincingly. They are a final four contender and nobody else is near their level.

I went from needing to leave bc I am not a WOAC team fan to being a TV plant. You silly!

To answer your question, I have PS going undefeated in the WOAC and winning most games convincingly. They are a final four contender and nobody else is near their level.
You’re silly I don’t even have the Arrows going undefeated. Think they win 20 games maybe 21 you always have a game where you just play bad. I don’t think that game will be the TV game but the flyin to the hoop game might be a toss up. Playing more D1 teams could cause a slip up.

You’re silly I don’t even have the Arrows going undefeated. Think they win 20 games maybe 21 you always have a game where you just play bad. I don’t think that game will be the TV game but the flyin to the hoop game might be a toss up. Playing more D1 teams could cause a slip up.
I said they will be undefeated in the WOAC, if you want my opinion on non-league I would have said they could lose to Kings, FTTH or at Fenwick.