220: Kyle Haas vs Nick Feldman
145: Cody Chittum vs Wyatt Henson
195: Seth Shumate vs Tate Picklo
112: Sage Mortimer vs Mia Palumbo
160: Paddy Gallagher vs Travis Mastrogiovanni
138: Joel Vandervere vs Williams/Mendez
120: Richie Figueroa vs Drake Ayala
170: Alex Facundo vs Cael Valencia

Pretty sure Crookham v Bouzakis was supposed to happen as well, but Crookham got hurt.

A little on the Ohio guys' opponents:
- Jagger Condomitti is a PA state runner-up and NHSCA Sophmore champ. Gotta think his scrambling ability will keep him in most matches, but I like Voinovich here.
- Tate Picklo is a Cadet Greco world team member, so you know he's not afraid to throw ya. I think Shumate is the favorite, but Picklo is a tough guy.
- Travis Mastrogiovanni was an Ironman runner up last year and pushed 2x Cadet world bronze Alex Facundo to the brink at trials last year. This will be a brawl, and I'll take Mastrogiovanni in a close one.

This should be a pretty fun night. Super excited to see both Skylar Hattendorf and Sage Mortimer, who will both put up points. Figueroa and Facundo are both Cadet medalists, and Haas and Mendez have been there before. Should be super interesting.

Yankeefan33

Voinovich wins 4-3 over Condomitti. Got reversed and ridden in 2nd, but two nice sweep singles for takedowns in the 3rd leads to a win. Good adjustments and really impressed by him on his feet, looked good for an October match.

Yankeefan33

Tate Picklo beats Seth Shumate 3-2. Shumate in on a couple shots, but excellent defense from Picklo. An exciting 3-2 match actually, Picklo just came to wrestle today.

Yankeefan33

Gallagher beats Mastrogiovanni by injury default, but was up 7-2 at that time. Mastro was apparently way down in weight, not advisable with a guy like Gallagher who will bully you. Earned that #1 ranking for sure, and with Facundo/Valencia/Pinto up at 170, he may not be challenged much again, especially with Ironman cancelled.