Winton Woods v LaSalle

We really have to re-evaluate our offensive plan as a program because we are so one dimensional and don’t throw the ball. We won’t win big games if we can’t throw the ball.
I agree but no off season & being off 27 days in July didn't help our cause. We are a young team who needed that off period.

The cupboard isn't bare for sure they have some talented freshman and the returning players will make another run @ it next year. Great season for the Warriors and Coach Parker. I respect what they did for a lot kids who needed this yr to get into college. Hearing some kids who waited it out until they were seniors to see action receive offers to continue playing football was something I witnessed. Parker is STAND UP GUY & what he does for these kids doesn't go unnoticed and his day is coming to hoist that trophy real soon
I've got to ask one question: Are you saying that some Winton Woods players, who were not able to get on the field in their first three years of HS, at a Division II school with (according to other posts here) not much roster depth, were then able to get scholarship offers (which would mean at least Division I or II) to continue playing football in college, based off of their play this year? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe...

I've got to ask one question: Are you saying that some Winton Woods players, who were not able to get on the field in their first three years of HS, at a Division II school with (according to other posts here) not much roster depth, were then able to get scholarship offers (which would mean at least Division I or II) to continue playing football in college, based off of their play this year? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe...

He didn’t say what level

Some kids are going to get a chance @ continuing their career whether it's D2 D3 NAIA. There are more divisions besides D1. Watched a few kids get a chance to continue playing football at schools like a Central State where as last year this time they may not have had that same opportunity because they were stuck behind 2 D1 WRs and a D1 running back. Our leading wide receiver played jv last yr. Waited his turn didn't quit didn't pout just came back & worked hard. Had he been at any other school this would've been a feel good story.

I will never forget being impressed by Coach Parker's 2017 team that rushed their FG unit onto the field with no timeouts remaining for a game winning kick in the region 8 final. That doesn't happen by accident or talent alone. That is quality coaching coming to fruition by smart player effort and discipline. Very impressive to see that at the high school level. Coach Parker's seat is totally safe.
Greatest high school game I've ever seen