Will Help With Football Record

Fizz

I have been tracking Ohio High School football scores since 1984.
Also have researched many school histories.
Will continue to update five or six schools each day.
Fizz

Fizz

I have updated all the A's thru 2016 season.
Starting to work on B's next.
I have some missing head coaches and records missing if anyone can help
Fizz

Fizz

Thanks,
I started researching ohio high school football in 1977.
Hard to believe I started out typing scores on an old typewriter while traveling across central ohio buying newspapers to get all the scores.
Now have laptop and thanks to Joe Eltel,we have all scores across the state each saturday morning
At some time would like to put book together.Right now I have over 800 schools with over
10,000 pages of history and still researching a couple times a month at ohio historical center in columbus.

ysuindy

I just updated Poland Seminary to pick up all the years that I know about.

I have quite a bit of info on Youngstown area teams from personal records I kept in the 70's and 80's, records I obtained from my mailman (yes), the Tri County League "record book" thru 2001 and a 1987 football tab from the Niles paper that included season records from 1960 - 1986.

I will try to start working on getting these updated as time permits.

I have quite a few years on the Youngstown City Series - most of those schools are not in the database as they do not exist. I will add these schools as well (although I don't have South and Rayen all the way to the early 1900's). I added South for one year just to make sure I know how to do it.

ysuindy

I just updated Poland Seminary to pick up all the years that I know about.

I have quite a bit of info on Youngstown area teams from personal records I kept in the 70's and 80's, records I obtained from my mailman (yes), the Tri County League "record book" thru 2001 and a 1987 football tab from the Niles paper that included season records from 1960 - 1986.

I will try to start working on getting these updated as time permits.

I have quite a few years on the Youngstown City Series - most of those schools are not in the database as they do not exist. I will add these schools as well (although I don't have South and Rayen all the way to the early 1900's). I added South for one year just to make sure I know how to do it.
Got through the teams in Daily Times football tab. Will be several days before I can get back to the other sources. Wish I had the steno notebooks that former Daily Times Sports Editor Bob(?) Miller used to keep in the Times office. Or wish I would've made more copies of them.

EagleFan

Going...Going...Gone
Wish we could get more info provided. Even if just posted here for someone else to transcribe into the Wiki format.