Will DEI End America—or America end DEI?

You will be OK.
That is all you liberal left leaning democrats tell us, right now you are right I am OK retired enjoying the good life and now getting to pay a little more for it. Tell me I have 13 grand kids, most of which now are young adults and from them I have been blessed with 15 soon to be 16 great grands. Can you tell me they are going to get to live at the same standard as you and I? I have watch over the many years and each generation seem to have a better standard of living do you think that is still going to continue to happen into the future?

Well one way to look at DEI is as an effort to control to thought and behavior of the citizenry by our government. Nothing really new except for the degree and intensity of the effort as Team Biden has weaponized his administration to do so. Is there any going back? Probably not as the military has institutionalized the DEI philosophy. What does that mean for America's future? Mediocrity and more dependence on government.

That is all you liberal left leaning democrats tell us, right now you are right I am OK retired enjoying the good life and now getting to pay a little more for it. Tell me I have 13 grand kids, most of which now are young adults and from them I have been blessed with 15 soon to be 16 great grands. Can you tell me they are going to get to live at the same standard as you and I? I have watch over the many years and each generation seem to have a better standard of living do you think that is still going to continue to happen into the future?
Every day that modern Democrats have power in America is another day spent lowering the potential ceiling a little bit further for every ordinary kid in America. That is their goal, a least common denominator life for all of us, and under their control.
The attempt at the imposition of the lefty ideal of social equity is a farcical notion, and a carrot before the horse that will never be reached - if Democrat leadership would even try

Last edited:
I mean, you could take it to the entire last 3 1/2 years
The Biden presidency - Didn’t Earn It.
The statue for George Floyd – Didn’t Earn It
Claudine Gay, in any capacity at Harvard -Didn’t Earn It
Citizenship for illegal alien border jumpers - Didn’t Earn It

And it cuts both ways, too –

Any one of Trumps charges - Didn’t Earn It

The academic excommunications of Roland G Fryar and Ronald S Sullivan, Jr at Harvard - Didn’t Earn It

The extreme sentences for most of the January 6 accused - DEI

Everything that’s wrong with America today could be reduced to three letters. DEI. Didn’t Earn It

Now here’s one for Noam Chomsky, to add to DEI

Didn’t Earn It = DEI = Democrats’ Extemist Insanity

Everything bad from the Left is just more DEI

8kfong.jpg

Apologies to Scott Adams

What racist laws are there in the US that prevent black people from doing what white people do? I can’t think of any off hand. How about for women and/or other minority citizens? Are there laws that prevent them from doing what white people are allowed to do? As far as i know, every US citizen has the exact same opportunity as any other citizen to get educated and work hard to have a better life.

Asians are the wealthiest racial group in the US, per capita. What happened there that makes them more successful than blacks, whites, latinos, arabs, etc? Someone help me understand what DEI is meant to do for black people and other oppressed minority groups that Asians haven’t already figured out.

What racist laws are there in the US that prevent black people from doing what white people do? I can’t think of any off hand. How about for women and/or other minority citizens? Are there laws that prevent them from doing what white people are allowed to do? As far as i know, every US citizen has the exact same opportunity as any other citizen to get educated and work hard to have a better life.

Asians are the wealthiest racial group in the US, per capita. What happened there that makes them more successful than blacks, whites, latinos, arabs, etc? Someone help me understand what DEI is meant to do for black people and other oppressed minority groups that Asians haven’t already figured out.
Remember the “whiteness chart” as put out by the Smithsonian. Government at its worst.

Amoung the things that are EVIL about white people..
White people believe in the nuclear family.. 1 man, 1 women 2-3 kids — EVIL
White people believe in a strong work ethic, striving to be the best — EVIL
White people believe in Christianity — EVIL
White people believe in planning for the future and that tomorrow will be a better day — EVIL.

A despicable display of cultural rot gut.
To say organizations in the US Government are undermining the stability and confidence of the American people is a gross understatement.

Remember the “whiteness chart” as put out by the Smithsonian. Government at its worst.

Amoung the things that are EVIL about white people..
White people believe in the nuclear family.. 1 man, 1 women 2-3 kids — EVIL
White people believe in a strong work ethic, striving to be the best — EVIL
White people believe in Christianity — EVIL
White people believe in planning for the future and that tomorrow will be a better day — EVIL.

A despicable display of cultural rot gut.
To say organizations in the US Government are undermining the stability and confidence of the American people is a gross understatement.
I like the chart best of all. Not sure if it works here

whiteculture_info_1.png

The "Rugged Individualism" at the top more or less negates the BS slave reparations from the US Treasury for me. Thanks !

Some of the rest is childish stereotyping, other items , "Damn straight, get the hell out of this country if you don't like it."

We do it this way because it's the best way, not the white way. Maturity?! Logic?!

Get over yourselves and get busy bettering yourselves, losers. You know who you are...

I mean, you could take it to the entire last 3 1/2 years
The Biden presidency - Didn’t Earn It.
The statue for George Floyd – Didn’t Earn It
Claudine Gay, in any capacity at Harvard -Didn’t Earn It
Citizenship for illegal alien border jumpers - Didn’t Earn It

And it cuts both ways, too –

Any one of Trumps charges - Didn’t Earn It

The academic excommunications of Roland G Fryar and Ronald S Sullivan, Jr at Harvard - Didn’t Earn It

The extreme sentences for most of the January 6 accused - DEI

Everything that’s wrong with America today could be reduced to three letters. DEI. Didn’t Earn It
Incredibly twisted approach to our country. Go maga

I do. You know how many times I have heard that in the last 50 years answer a lot. The 70's, 81 (bad recession), when slick willie got elected, recession in 08 -09. When Obama got elected, on and on and on. But American's have more wealth today than ever and that will continue on to the future. Unlike you I have faith in America the country no matter who the inept POTUS is.

The biggest problem facing black people in America today is black American culture, and the white liberal academics playing it for power.

Y’all are your own worst enemies, frankly. Unlike the growing CRT excuse list, no mental gymnastics required to get there. Just open your eyes.

Last edited:
I do. You know how many times I have heard that in the last 50 years answer a lot. The 70's, 81 (bad recession), when slick willie got elected, recession in 08 -09. When Obama got elected, on and on and on. But American's have more wealth today than ever and that will continue on to the future. Unlike you I have faith in America the country no matter who the inept POTUS is.
Pull your head out of your butt, please. Today’s different, and if you can’t see it, you’re a moron.