Why wont trump.let house see his texes?

I think the reason is most people only want to see his taxes to see if he is a rich as claimed. Can you imagine the fake news reporting that Trump is worth a dollar and a quarter less than he says.. What a lie.. What a liar.

We'd all be better off not knowing Bill Clinton takes a deduction for donating his used underwear to charity.

I think the reason is most people only want to see his taxes to see if he is a rich as claimed. Can you imagine the fake news reporting that Trump is worth a dollar and a quarter less than he says.. What a lie.. What a liar.
These idiots' audience already thinks that when you overpaid estimated the previous year, you get it all back, turn it around, and send it back in again.

All the Dem House wants is a bunch of bad-looking little snippets that idiots won't understand, so that they can miscast something hundreds of others do all day every day, and then lie about what the Trump returns mean.

The Supreme court has put a temporary hold oh the handing out of Trumps tax return. A Congressional committee has until Nov. 10 to respond. Sorry it does not seem congress will be able to use the tax returns for show and tell to make trump look bad for a little bit longer. Wonder if the hold will last until after Jan and there is a good chance interest in his returns just might fade.

The Supreme court has put a temporary hold oh the handing out of Trumps tax return. A Congressional committee has until Nov. 10 to respond. Sorry it does not seem congress will be able to use the tax returns for show and tell to make trump look bad for a little bit longer. Wonder if the hold will last until after Jan and there is a good chance interest in his returns just might fade.
Here's more on this:

"Quilty" is a term used to describe comfy toilet paper
Took me a minute. They do make quilted TP, don't they? But I was thinking of a Kaiser aluminum foil TV ad in the late 50's, featuring a young cowboy called the Kaiser Kid and his faithful horse Quilty. They were a big sponsor for the original Maverick TV show. Not sure if they still make quilted foil today.

Because he is so guilty.all presidents post their tax returns.
Don't think ALL PRESIDENTS show their tax returns. Someone started this idea not too many presidents back. I find it rather stupid. Not sure what it proves, and 90% of the people would have no idea what they were reading except for the gross income and net income. There are people who earn millions per year in net worth but show nearly average income, and there are bankrupt people who show gross earnings of millions per year. THE CONSTITUTION MAKES NO REQUIREMENT FOR PRESIDENTS TO PUBLICLY DISCLOSE THEIR TAXES.

Do you really want to live in an Anerica where your proctologist has to post a public report for everythone to see what he found?

The Dems also want State returns together with the federal. From ALL 54 states… or at least those that require a state filing