Why do people VOTE FOR?

Also:
10. Boys competing against girls because they are transgender.
11. Late term abortions
12. Loan forgiveness for people that got worthless degrees from schools they could not afford.
13. Reparations for horrible treatment of people..150+ years ago.
14. Possible loss of gun rights.
There are more...

16- bailout of states that overspent and mismanaged their money, now expect others to pay.

Honestly dont know why they vote that way, except for wanting uncle Sam to protect them from personal failure.

They didn't..... only a few people did but they voted hundreds of thousand times by harvesting ballots....

Voting should be done in person and in some cases for those who can't physically vote or in military overseas vote by absentee ballot. Those who say their votes is oppressed if they can't vote by mail, I respond by saying get off your lazy arse and go vote if it is that important to you.

As long as we continue to have mail in voting we will never have an honest election....

Funny thing is the reason a lot of people voted for Trump is all the things listed above. Many conservatives do not care for Trump, but his policies were far more in alignment with our values compared to the alternative, which is vile.
Those people aren't conservatives.

They are gonna take your guns.

3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
5. Life without Religious Freedom

Figured I'd throw in guns since you have fallen for these lies for the last 50 years.

Forgot larger federal deficit.
Stacking the courts.

Honestly don't know why they vote that way, except for wanting uncle Sam to protect them from personal failure.

1611145351244.png

I have a feeling that millions of people will soon regret their "vote against Trump", but I hope I'm wrong (for the sake of our country and for my own personal sanity). I've always supported our President, even when it wasn't the person who got my vote, but I'm leery about Biden.

I have a feeling that millions of people will soon regret their "vote against Trump", but I hope I'm wrong (for the sake of our country and for my own personal sanity). I've always supported our President, even when it wasn't the person who got my vote, but I'm leery about Biden.
Don't worry. Sleepy joe will be gone in 2 years....then you.get harris! Yee haw!

1. Higher Taxes
2. Losing jobs to China
3.Weak Military
4.Borders without safety
5. Life without Religious Freedom
6.Big Tech control
7. DEPENDENCY ON OIL FROM FOREIGN OIL ( BRINGS WARS)
8 More REGULATION
9. UNFAIR TRADE

HOW?
What you fail to understand is that 50 % of the country support those policies, and those people can't understand why the other 50% don't.

There it is !!! Buyer Remorse !

"Recall Joe" is Going to be in his Mind

What can I do to protest what I feel is not the legitimate winner for the Presidency. Truthfully not much , so my small act of protest will be not to watch Biden take the oath. No one there in person to watch and I hope the TV ratings will be low. Sad day in American history.

There are many reasons people vote they way they do.

Some are motivated by a single issue e.g., abortion.

Some vote for the political party their parents voted for.

Some because they recognize the name. If your name is Brown you have an automatic advantage in Ohio.

Many vote in a way that makes them feel good about themselves.

Many vote based upon how others will judge them.

Only a few are issues oriented.

The only issue on your list that people vote for is higher taxes, but only for people other than themselves.

What can I do to protest what I feel is not the legitimate winner for the Presidency. Truthfully not much , so my small act of protest will be not to watch Biden take the oath. No one there in person to watch and I hope the TV ratings will be low. Sad day in American history.

Indeed; I'm with you.

The actions of the left are dominated by their feelings, not rational thought or duty to our free nation. Their personal hatred and satisfying their personal needs trumps their duty to the constitution, the bill of rights, and freedom in general.

I'm with you

If we return to Obama are Economy - My life will change !

The changes Trump that were put in place allowed for alot of Expansion and Corporate Spending $$$$, now Joe want to Redistribute Resources ?

The Fact is ......

download.jpg

Indeed; I'm with you.

The actions of the left are dominated by their feelings, not rational thought or duty to our free nation. Their personal hatred and satisfying their personal needs trumps their duty to the constitution, the bill of rights, and freedom in general.

Pubs have a duty to the Constitution. That's funny. 25000 National Guard troops and entire FBI think not.

Dems are afraid of half the country.

Yeah that's why we cling to our guns and bibles and build bomb shelters and prepare for end days.

Stock up.

But yeah you can now add #1 domestic terror threat in the US to your portfolio. Well done.