Who's all going to watch our Lancers open Sectional Play Saturday at Oak Hills?

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
Lancer basketball in the post season

Opening game is at 12:30 February 26th at Oak Hills vs. #32 seed Mt. Healthy. Lancermania will be there. Will you?

Last edited:

Mr. Red & White will be there to load up the double barrel shotguy as Peterson would say. I don't think it will be needed at this game though.

Peterson will try to be there...50/50 at this point.
And yes, the double barrell shotgun blast of LM & R/W will be the ammunition we need to get this post season started

count on me and my son, a future Lancer

BTW, is there a game after ours----don't see one on the OHSAA web site??

I know there is one in the evening

So, out of the 4 teams in Cincy: LE, Moe, La Salle, and Middletown, any discussion on who has the worst draw? I say LE, coming out of Columbus, should be difficult for them....

BTW no way were they (LE) the best team in Cincy, not with the schedule they played....

There are five more games at Oak Hills, all division IV games

2:00 p.m. Division IV Hillcrest vs. Riverview At Oak Hills
3:30 p.m. Division IV Cin. Country Day vs. Xenia Christian At Oak Hills
5:00 p.m. Division IV Cin. Christian vs. Fayetteville Perry At Oak Hills
6:30 p.m. Division IV Oyler vs. Lockland At Oak Hills
8:00 p.m. Division IV St. Bernard vs. Miami Valley At Oak Hills

It now looks like Moeller will have the easiest Sectional final game against r #17 Fairfield.

Middletown probably has the hardest Sectional final game against #6 seed Winton Woods.

East probably meets #14 seed St. Xavier for a Sectional champship

La Salle probably meets #13 seed Aiken for a Sectional champship

Princeton probably plays #11 seed Elder for a Sectional champship

Mason probably plays #8 seed Withrow for a Sectional champship

Last edited:
Second Round for hoopsters is tonight

Good bye Mt. Healthy. Hello Amelia. One down, seven to go. Round two is tonight at Fairfield at 8:00. Line is La Salle -46. Winner moves on to the Sectional final on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Cintas.

57 point win not too shabby... anyone have details? i will be at the rest of the games just really didn't feel like sitting through 2 blowouts..

Lancers scored 43 points in the first quarter which some are saying is a La Salle record for most points in a quarter. Flem ran in his second five three times in the first quarter, so no one can say he ran up the score. Third string played most of the second half.

Rodriquez was the only one who didn't play. He was wearing a medical boot. The word I got is that it is for protection only, and that he will play Saturday.

Watched most of the first game. Little Miami (#30 seed) was up 24-21 at half time. Aiken dominated the second half.

Starters looked much better this game, looked somehwat sluggish against Mt. Healthy.

Right at halftime before they went into the locker room, entire team went up into the stands to hug the adopted team mother one by one. She loves every one of them.

Right at halftime before they went into the locker room, entire team went up into the stands to hug the adopted team mother one by one. She loves every one of them.

Who is the adopted team mother??? Lancermania: Can you provide a game by game / time by time/location of the upcoming prospective tournament schedule for the Lancers?? Thanks!

I dont't know who she is. I was just in awe watching the team file up into the stands to hug her one by one. You might want to call Coach Goedde to find out.

Sectional Final: Saturday March 5 at Cintas Center at 7:30 vs. Aiken

District Final: Saturday March 12 at University of Dayton Arena at 7:00 vs. Fairborn/Meadowdale winner.

Regional Semi-Final: Wednesday March 16 at Cintas at 8:00 vs. Middletown/Winton Woods/Lebanon/Wayne winner.

Regional Final: Friday Marach 18 at Cintas at 7:30 vs. Troy/Springboro/Mason/Withrow/Fairfield/Moeller/Centerville/Trotwood winner

I know we played Aiken last year and beat them pretty easily if i remember right and they Thomas. anyone know much about them this year? who they have back? How they play? etc...

The "team mother" was Lemmon's mother- Josh's grandfather passed away that morning and the team was showing her support at Coach Flemming's request.