Who won the debate?

Who was the debate winner?

• Total voters

Clearly Clinton, not that it matters here. Whether it sways a certain % of swing voters either way remains to be seen. Probably minimally, though minimally might matter this time.

What i got out of the debate..

Trump - 'I have a lot of endorsements that i am tremendously proud of. I have a lot of money and things and stuff all over in different places and stuff.'

Hillary - 'This needs to happen to better America. We should change things. Right guys? That sounds like a good thing to say.'

I hate politics.

Just like a poll to have a third choice to screw the results. Clinton made him look like a child... let me rephrase that.. Trump made himself look like a child.

What i got out of the debate..

Trump - 'I have a lot of endorsements that i am tremendously proud of. I have a lot of money and things and stuff all over in different places and stuff.'

Hillary - 'This needs to happen to better America. We should change things. Right guys? That sounds like a good thing to say.'

I hate politics.

Funny that last election Romney was trying to run from being a billionaire and the Democratic party was trying to state that his affluence made him out of touch with the common man.

This cycle, Trump comes out with ideals the common man can get behind and now the Democrats want to question if he really is as rich as he claims? Fun stuff.

I will not vote in this poll, Clinton by the standards use to judge debates probably won. The problem is winning a debate does not or will not make you a good president. All debates prove is which person can stand if front of a TV camera and double talk better than the another person. I will not vote for her because in makes it seem I am in favor of her which most definitely I am not.

Who won the debate? Clinton. Does it matter? If history proves accurate, nope. Maybe a 1-2% bump to the winner. If Clinton accomplished anything, it might have firmed up some of the soft support she has, which is vastly greater than Trump's. I believe Trump has a much more solid base of voters who will cast for him regardless of how this debate went, or how the next two go, for that matter.

Just like a poll to have a third choice to screw the results. Clinton made him look like a child... let me rephrase that.. Trump made himself look like a child.

What's wrong with the third choice in the poll? The truth is we've got two of the worst possible candidates running for the most important position in our country and this debate didn't really show that either one would be much better than the other.

For me it comes down to you know what you'll get with Hillary, more of the same garbage we've been dealing with under President Obama. With Trump, there may be some unknowns but if he does half of what he says he's going to do we'll be better off than dealing with more Progressive crap from Hillary.

Clearly Clinton, not that it matters here. Whether it sways a certain % of swing voters either way remains to be seen. Probably minimally, though minimally might matter this time.

She'll get a bump and Donald will either stay exactly the same or decrease a point.

This election almost makes me wish I didn't feel such a strong responsibility to vote.
Bozo and the beech. Yippee

The only people dumber than these two are those who criticize one and praise the other.

I switched from MNF to the debate for about 15 minutes. I then decided to go to bed to keep my TV from harm. Both of them made me want to puke.