Who will win more in 2020 - Tampa Bay or New England?

Who will win more in 2020 - Tampa Bay or New England?

• Tom Brady and the Buccaneers

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Bill Belichick and the Patriots

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
This will probably be one of the more interesting storylines to watch in 2020. Who do you think will win more in 2020 - Tampa Bay or New England?

I will have to look at the schedule, but knowing that TB lost 7 one score games last year, and Winston had 18 TOs in those 7 losses, leads me to believe that TB is real close to a breakout year.

If we look at how putrid NEs offense looked last year I will have to say....

TB

I will have to look at the schedule, but knowing that TB lost 7 one score games last year, and Winston had 18 TOs in those 7 losses, leads me to believe that TB is real close to a breakout year.

If we look at how putrid NEs offense looked last year I will have to say....

TB
Crazy, huh ? But, yeah.

New England

Brady will continue to decline and the Bucs still have holes on D.

Belichick is still the coach in NE, and something tells me they make a move for a veteran QB before too long

Tough one.

Brady has clearly started to drop off. His last year and a half in the league have shown a drop off. His offensive tools though in TB are certainly better, with the exception of running back.

On the other hand, old Bill always finds a way. I think Stidham may be better than we expect. He was top notch as a freshman at Baylor and had a good year at Auburn so much so that he was seen as a first round talent at one point. Michel is solid. Welker, Sanu and Harry are okay. They could also get some help with the #23 pick and their 3 third round picks.

I think the Bucs flourish (12 wins) or completely take a crap ( 6 or 7 wins) all depending on Brady. I don't see much of a middle ground. I suspect the Pats win 9 or 10.

TB will win more. Looks like NE has accepted a rebuild and the schedule they have is insanely difficult. No way Hoyer/Stidham outscore Mahomes, Watson, Wilson, Jackson and on top of that the bills are now the team to beat. It’s gonna be a stupid story the media writes about but neither will prolly be that great. Tampa has better shot at playoffs imo. Top 5 defense in DVOA and finally a competent qb.