Who runs our country?

gneiss rocks

Not who you think. This is the reason they can never allow a uncontrolled outsider to get into the Whitehouse. This is why Epstein only had victim's (hundreds of little girls who were raped daily by no one???)

This is the deep state in plain site.

vxy5asH.jpg

Not who you think. This is the reason they can never allow a uncontrolled outsider to get into the Whitehouse. This is why Epstein only had victim's (hundreds of little girls who were raped daily by no one???)

This is the only set of conclusions that makes any sense at all when you weigh all these FACTS. What other comprehensive look at all the info holds up ?

The federal security state is running the federal government.

Joe And His Brother Go To Hollywood!

I didn't get much past what sounded like " wrist band, wrist band, wrist band...." on my crappy laptop speaker. Is that like Zappa's background voice-over saying "wristwatch Crisco!" in "Bobby Brown"? Yikes!!

I bet that intro was bi-curious virgin-killer FairwoodKing's fav video in the MTV era. LOL

I didn't get much past what sounded like " wrist band, wrist band, wrist band....". Is that like Zappa's background voice-over saying "wristwatch Crisco!" in "Bobby Brown"? Yikes!!

I bet that was bi-curious virgin-killer FairwoodKing's fav video in the MTV era. LOL
Uncle Joe's campaign logo - "Hit me with your laser beams!" 😁

Yeah, first video YT brought up when I searched for that phrase. I don't think I'm old enough yet to see stuff like that!

This is the only set of conclusions that makes any sense at all when you weigh all these FACTS. What other comprehensive look at all the info holds up ?

The federal security state is running the federal government.

The "federal security state" is a much better name than "deep state"...It is just the group of people within the government who manipulate media and politicians to control the mechanisms of power while staying largely invisible.

Chuck knows who is in control and even warns Trump.

Remember when they pushed the debunked "Russian Hacking" lies? LOL

Last edited:
The "federal security state" is a much better name than "deep state"...It is just the group of people within the government who manipulate media and politicians to control the mechanisms of power while staying largely invisible.

Chuck knows and who is in control and even warns Trump.

Remember when they pushed the debunked "Russian Hacking" lies? LOL
It worked for J Edgar, why stop ?
Instead of kink, it’s now graft for the blackmail leverage, that’s all

Never, ever use that toolbag to support any issue.
Please
L

Why don't you find a dark corner and an elongated piece of fresh produce, and perform some sex act on yourself ?

You add nothing here. You are a zero.
I am happy to respond to your inquiry. However, please provide me with your high school and college transcripts. And let us make America great again.