who OWNS gas using vehicle, a electric vehicle, or a Hybrid vehicle

i just want top see who in yappi, are practicing what they preach... I'm for GAS... i own a GAS powered car

so if there are some EV owners would love to see how they like them, and if they have had issues with them....

Everyone in my family owns a gas powered vehicle. One vehicle is 5 years old, all the other vehicles are 12 years or older.

I do know 3 people who own electric vehicles. All 3 are under 32 and live in town with a short commute to work. They are happy with their purchase, I am extremely happy with no car payment and I’m very happy that the Honda $3.8 billion Honda EV plant is being built in Washington CH just off of Interstate 71. Good jobs for Ohioans

The issue of restricting gas powered engines goes way beyond cars:

I own a gas powered car

I own a gas powered push mower

I own a gas powered riding mower

I own gas/oil powered chain saws

I own a gas powered stump grinder

I own a gas powered brush cutter (I call it the BEAST)

I own a gas powered blower.

I own a diesel powered tractor.

I do have an electric (battery) powered weed eater!

i just want top see who in yappi, are practicing what they preach... I'm for GAS... i own a GAS powered car

so if there are some EV owners would love to see how they like them, and if they have had issues with them....
Oh. You will be disappointed then as the biggest cheerleaders in here have no plans to buy an EV anytime soon.

Electric vehicles are worse for the environment than gas.

Thank all of you for staying green and not buying in to those trying to destroy freedom and the planet.

The issue of restricting gas powered engines goes way beyond cars:

I own a gas powered car

I own a gas powered push mower

I own a gas powered riding mower

I own gas/oil powered chain saws

I own a gas powered stump grinder

I own a gas powered brush cutter (I call it the BEAST)

I own a gas powered blower.

I own a diesel powered tractor.

I do have an electric (battery) powered weed eater!
Some places these rules make more sense than others. The gas engine ban in Cali is going to save them a tremendous amount of water over 5+ years. Grass is overrated, and the recent snowfall out there was well timed.
Things that are meaningless horse-trading giveaways to AOC’s strap-hanger constituency are an integral part of the lives of suburban and rural voters.

State control is best. Rules that abate LA smog are fine for LA. Keep them in LA, though

Last edited:
I'm tired of spending money on gas for my boat. Need to get one of these babies - they're sustainable.

Let's catch up. I said pencils kill trees; you said plastic kills more. That would imply trees. Now considering you are writing your response with a computer, phone or some other petro, plastic medium, you seem to be okay with plastics killing more.
Be careful....

Crave April 26 GIF by Auntie Anne's