• Jerry Rice

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Randy Moss

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Darrin Chiaverini

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You posted dumb stats, got called out for them, and now are throwing a hissy fit.

With that said carter is one of the best of all time IMO. Not best ever but one of the best.

they were so stupid 99.9999% of the rest of WR in NFL history cant do them :shrug:

No, they were stupid; most 1 yd passes for a td? means the team didn't have a RB or TE. How about most td while somersaulting over a defender?; most td's caught one handed? most td's caught in west end zone? most td' caught declining pass interference? most td' cuaght by a pass thrown by a halfback?

Give me his td totals, ave yd per catch, ave recpt per year; compare them to his peers and I can tell you if he deserves it or not. I happen to think he does; but giving stupid stats doesn't influence me .

1. Rice (easily)
2. Moss
3. Chris Carter (I know this will be argued, but it is my opinion. I do think we'll be moving Calvin Johnson up the list in several years.)

I don't know why this Fitch guy had to put Mentor in his name. He should stay associated with his school.....

Jerry Rice is the answer.