Who is Probably THE best program to never win a playoff title?

I'm actually less interested in his tantrum and more interested into insight why they have not been able to actually win a title? Is it coaching as someone pointed out with Glenville? Is it the burden of actually winning a playoff title? You can't deny that something is contributing to the lack being able to finish.
Sometimes it’s just a matter of facing a better team that ends your season at some point in the playoffs.

Sometimes it’s just a matter of facing a better team that ends your season at some point in the playoffs.
That's a lot of better teams. You'd think you'd luck into 1 title at some point. I mean with all the history, mystique, and talent you'd find a way to get it done.

That 2012 Whitmer team was a machine. After destroying Mentor in the semis (who had just defeated Ed and Iggy back-to-back) I thought they'd roll past past Mighty Moe, but not to be. Another victim in the trail of tears between public vs. private.

Without Mr Ginn there never would have been a ounce of talent at Glenville HS. They wouldn't even make this conversation.
Agreed, but I'm talking about his X''s and O's. Not very impressed with them. Talent was unbelievable and Ginn seems like a great human being but....

Ginn was a master recruiter and offered many kids opportunities they otherwise wouldn't have had. He needed better assistants.

I was just about to bring up Whitmer as being one of them.

Maybe not among State best, but from my area, Bellevue and Huron, with rich histories, have been shut out. Sandusky, also.

I'm actually less interested in his tantrum and more interested into insight why they have not been able to actually win a title? Is it coaching as someone pointed out with Glenville? Is it the burden of actually winning a playoff title? You can't deny that something is contributing to the lack being able to finish.

Here's my take. Every team they've played for the title has been better. Including LaSalle last year. Hope that helps.