Who is practicing, scrimmaging, or playing on May 26th?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Who all is getting on there on the first day allowed by Ohio to practice, scrimmage, or play?

Not today, but my daughter's travel team will be playing in a round-robin style event this Saturday and Sunday and then in a tournament next weekend. I am curious to see how things will be handled by the tournament directors, umpires, and coaches. But also pretty excited to see her take the field after missing out on her senior year.

We had our first 12U scrimmage today. It was nice to get back on the field. Everyone was working hard to play under the new guidelines.

Not today, but my daughter's travel team will be playing in a round-robin style event this Saturday and Sunday and then in a tournament next weekend. I am curious to see how things will be handled by the tournament directors, umpires, and coaches. But also pretty excited to see her take the field after missing out on her senior year.
How did it go?

Things went well, but to be honest I didn't see a lot of social distancing. I also didn't seem to see many people who seemed to care. Only saw a handful of people wearing mask, mostly elderly people, looked like grandparents. It was really nice to be out watching live sports again. I'm on the side that all this has been a bit overblown so I wasn't bothered by how things went, but I could see how someone on the other side of things might feel differently.

Things went well, but to be honest I didn't see a lot of social distancing. I also didn't seem to see many people who seemed to care. Only saw a handful of people wearing mask, mostly elderly people, looked like grandparents. It was really nice to be out watching live sports again. I'm on the side that all this has been a bit overblown so I wasn't bothered by how things went, but I could see how someone on the other side of things might feel differently.
I really feel like if events are outdoors especially in the daytime, I don't think there will be many problems. But indoors with the air recirculating, then there might be issues.