White on White

House of Cards said:
I'm guessing its "DASH - ley"? pretty good one, actually. Good luck you guys, and whoever wins Friday, lets close the deal in Canton on 12-2-06!

O yeah I see it now, creative but could go over some peoples heads (me). If you're going to make a sign for Darius just blow up his picture that was on the cover of the enquire high school preview. That was one fo the coolest things I've ever seen. Maybe throw in a picture of him running over a Cardinal or that picture of Clifford that was in the preview too. He looks about 30 in it.

BuckeyeJon2006 said:
O yeah I see it now, creative but could go over some peoples heads (me). If you're going to make a sign for Darius just blow up his picture that was on the cover of the enquire high school preview. That was one fo the coolest things I've ever seen. Maybe throw in a picture of him running over a Cardinal or that picture of Clifford that was in the preview too. He looks about 30 in it.

i thought it would go over too many peoples head... that's why i put paranthesis around the dash so you're thinkin symbols on the keyboard (at least that's my plan)

SaintX09 said:
Any word on the White towels? Is this a go for sure? And will they make an announcement about it @ school???
Yes, blue clothing, white towels...I'll try to get an announcement in tomorrow...it was supposed to be announced yesterday and today.

Dear Student Council,

I haven't said anything bad about you or the Bomb Squad this entire year like many others. I don't mind what you've down, it seems like you're trying. I do request one thing that if you don't come to terms with, I will hate you: GET US FREE DRESS AT SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!

love,

DJ Unk

XavierMenForever said:
Dear Student Council,

I haven't said anything bad about you or the Bomb Squad this entire year like many others. I don't mind what you've down, it seems like you're trying. I do request one thing that if you don't come to terms with, I will hate you: GET US FREE DRESS AT SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!

love,

DJ Unk
Come on, that was allready decided and approved by Monday. :)

i love showing mr. nardini and mr. specht my untucked shirts on free dress day. i see it as, in the wise words of jack black, "stickin it to the man"

$T.x said:
I hate to tell you all, but the pep rally is going to be horrible, even worse than the last one. There was supposed to be a Borat speech, but low and behold, guess who put the kabosh on that one? Apparently Borat is innapropriate and out of line. Student Council has nothing else to do for the Pep Rally, so get ready for another sit-in and just wait until someone says "were done"...

Wait, when did the borat skit get cut? That's weak as ----.

Thank you admin, for absolutely KILLING our spirit. As soon as we have any kind of a chance to get some real enthusiasm going they take it right away from us.

$T.x said:
I hate to tell you all, but the pep rally is going to be horrible, even worse than the last one. There was supposed to be a Borat speech, but low and behold, guess who put the kabosh on that one? Apparently Borat is innapropriate and out of line. Student Council has nothing else to do for the Pep Rally, so get ready for another sit-in and just wait until someone says "were done"...

i didnt know they could get worse. looks like we're in for the times of our lives tomorrow afternoon.

CCrunner87 said:
I'll ask again, why not have Specht and team captains talk?

When we have asked Specht in the past he has generally declined to speak at pep rallies. He has important stuff to take care of on friday. We are trying to get team captains to lead some cheers. It kinda sucks that a large part of the pep rally got cut the day before, looks like we've got some planning to do 5th bell.

Haha I love how You all hate us, then when we give you Chad Johnson, You completely FLIP at school. and say "oh it was ok, I guess" On yappi. classic. classic.

Whatev. Lets shove the ball down Colerain's throat tonight guys!!!

The part that we had was amazing. But then we just left. It was 2:44 when most of us got out of the gym. That's 21 minutes that you could've done something with. I'm not saying that there neded to be a new skit. I know that your plans were basically ruined this morning, but we should've started some cheers or something. But getting Chad was amazing. I'l give you crdit for that.

Because then everybody would be pumped and everybody would actually cheer instead of leaving. I don't know about you, but I would've had more fun staying 15 more minutes and cheering than leaving when we did.

hey i dont care what got cancelled or what time it was having chad johnson was freakin awesome

WestSideBomber said:
I don't know about you, but I would've had more fun staying 15 more minutes and cheering than leaving when we did.

that's where most people disagree with you most likely. i like going. and i like home. and at times i like early. and when those three join into an epic journey i like to call "going home early", there's no happier guy. especially when that wonderful journey comes right after chad johnson, let's just say i'm glad to have a few paper towels in my car. weird