White on White

TopGun344

I think we are the away team for this game with Colerain being 1 in the state and us behind them at 2. If this is true will there be another white out for this game?

I don't think so. I think we're the home team because we're the #1 seed and thy're the #2. I'm not completely sure, but that would be my guess.

Lol that AP poll means nothing. We are in blue because we had more harbins, thus gaining the number 1 seed. Why did we have more harbins? Because that total wins for all of Colerains opponents barely makes double digits lol. Thus the team is in blue. Thus the students will wear blue. And thus we will beat Colerain. Then we'll be 5 and Oh verse those dnmed red GMC teams the last two years.

that would be sexy! have EVERYONE in blue shirts waiving a white towel. It always looks nice when people waive their shirts, towels would only be better

Get EVERYONE to the game...this is a challenge to EVERYONE! Make sure all your friends are there in Blue (with white towels would be nice, I'll see what I can do about those). Let's have the LARGEST AND LOUDEST student section in X history.

i love the towel idea...get everyone to wear blue and bring white towels...does the bookstore still sell the white x towels with blue x's on them?...if not just have everyone bring a white towel from home...and tell poeple to bring extra towels in case other's don't have a towel possibly?

I know I have a few terrible towels so I would be fine with doing the towel thing. I think the bookstore still sells them so it wouldn't be that hard to find them.

Why Dont you guys go home get something to eat then BeeYAWWWWWW!!!!! Then clean it up with your towels.

Last edited:
Please excuse the post posted by mayday. He has had a little too much Liter-O-Cola's if you're pickin up what I'm puttin down. So whata say we forgive him right meow, for his immaturity and classless acts.

coleraincard08 said:
Please excuse the post posted by mayday. He has had a little too much Liter-O-Cola's if you're pickin up what I'm puttin down. So whata say we forgive him right meow, for his immaturity and classless acts.

sure. he's still pathetic though.

coleraincard08 said:

that made me laugh lol

$T.x said:
WE IS...COLERAIN!!!

I laughed when I saw this in another thread.

That was a sign one of my friends had at last year's game complete with the colerain logo only with a gold beak. It lasted about 5 min before Ravena took it away. Good times.

XavierMenForever said:
( - ) LEY

...tell me if u get it, i'm pondering making a sign that says that

I don't get it, but I also don't get $tx's lasalle cheers in the bb bombsquad thread so maybe I'm just not good at these kind of things.

BuckeyeJon2006 said:
I don't get it, but I also don't get $tx's lasalle cheers in the bb bombsquad thread so maybe I'm just not good at these kind of things.
I'm guessing its "DASH - ley"? pretty good one, actually. Good luck you guys, and whoever wins Friday, lets close the deal in Canton on 12-2-06!

For cheers, can this Colerain fan make a request?

I LOVE the silent cheer. You guys did it at the CovCath game last year and it was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. Watching 300 guys jump up and down, wave towels, wave their hands and arms while not making a sound is absolutely awesome.

Can you fit that in there somewhere??

Thanks,
-CardinalsFan