White Couple charged with felonious assault after pulling gun on mom, daughters at Chipotle

Throw hands don't pull guns. One grown man and a grown woman should be able to defend themselves against a grown woman and her teenage daughters. Or better yet just drive away. It's okay to take an whooping every now and then, it's a punk move to pull a gun.

None of this utter nonsense provides any justification whatsoever for pulling a gun and aiming it directly at someone in that situation.

You'll notice that I didn't try to defend the actions of the "provocateurs". That's besides the point. It was completely irresponsible and unnecessarily dangerous for that woman to wield her firearm in that manner.

Not if she felt threatened. Did the mom/daughter do or say anything threatening, like threaten violence or try to keep them from leaving?

Only a scared little p----- needs to bring a gun to a fist fight. The white lady was out of line walking out of the Chipotle, the black family was out of line for following her to the parking lot, and the white family took it way too far pulling a gun on the black lady and her teenage daughters. Nothing that happened prior to pulling the gun rose to any kind of criminal action. We are living in bizarro world right now and it seems that common sense is evading the majority of our society. The fact that anyone would defend the actions of either party here just proves that point.
What are we seeing on TV night after night? Y’all just don’t get that people are getting fed up and are sick of being attacked. As for pulling the gun, no that was not needed at that point and you’re right both sides should have just walked away. A lot of tension in this country right now and people need to learn to shut up and walk away, white, black, yellow, purple whatever.

They should have run her over then shot her on their way back over her a second time. Then, had she lived, she could think twice before she threatens to kick someone’s -ss the next time. Mom could have gotten some great internet karma posting pictures of herself in her wheelchair.

None of this utter nonsense provides any justification whatsoever for pulling a gun and aiming it directly at someone in that situation.

You'll notice that I didn't try to defend the actions of the "provocateurs". That's besides the point. It was completely irresponsible and unnecessarily dangerous for that woman to wield her firearm in that manner.
I disagree. She would of done the world a favor if she would of double tapped both. The world needs more heroes.

Sounds good for a bumper sticker, but there's a lot of evidence to the contrary. Americans have plenty of guns, but "polite" is not a word I'd think of when thinking about our society. ?
Maybe that’s just cause society is around you. The majority of strangers in “society” I’ve met are very nice people.

Throw hands don't pull guns. One grown man and a grown woman should be able to defend themselves against a grown woman and her teenage daughters. Or better yet just drive away. It's okay to take an whooping every now and then, it's a punk move to pull a gun.

Agree with the 2 on 2 with 2 adults on one side including a man advantage thought. Was the women really justified in
Pulling the gun because she was that afraid of those two with her husband present ? Mom and daughter come off badly as well I thought

Sounds good for a bumper sticker, but there's a lot of evidence to the contrary. Americans have plenty of guns, but "polite" is not a word I'd think of when thinking about our society. ?
I've been on Clay St. watching the Springfield Wildcats and a guy that was there had a holster and pistol. We talked about the game and rooting for the Wildcats. Nice guy and wasn't a problem. And by the way, I was the only white dude among them watching the game through the fence.
I don't know about your background, but sometimes I wonder if you don't need one of them head type doctors to talk your troubles through.

My point was just because someone has a gun doesn't mean trouble. Can you comprehend what you write?
For the most part, city-folk are fine, and country-folk are fine. It's those damn suburbanites you have to keep an eye on at all times.

The "armed society = polite society" thing is just silly though. Places like England and Canada seem to be rather polite, in the face of all of their gun restrictions.
Do I have to include a link to the Webster Dictionary?

Just call the cops. Sit in your car and call the cops.

I had this happen to me , on the road I stop someone hit my car from behind. The guy got out of his car and start yelling at me. I sat in my car and call cops let the cops listen to his guy yell at me.
In ten minutes the cops show up. Cops did their job.

In today's world let people do their job.

That was just crazy stupid.

A simple I'm sorry or excuse me my bad would work. I have zero interest in getting into an argument over something that petty.

At the same time if someone pulls a gun,,,,,,,my mouth is shut and I'm out of there. Better to be alive than getting the last word (literally).

Keep poking that bear
So the Bear is who ? And the scared white woman with her husband ( who is a gun enthusiast who also had a weapon ) facing a female teenager and her mom threatened this person and scared her so much that she was hysterical and pulled a gun shaking like a leaf on a tree ) ?
Poke the bear means what ? The scared white folk who are packing will shoot dead the unarmed minority’s ? Ok . I respect the truce and no contact but good lord , Poke the frickin bear ? Really ? You’ve said this before so it’s not a blip . Explain poke the bear ?

The mom/daighter started the trouble purposely in hopes of getting attention for “people being racist” toward her. They wanted this to go viral, which is why they were provoking while recording. Someone bumped into her and she’s screaming like her daughter was beat on or molested. She’s a life-long ”victim” and deserves what she gets going forward for having that mentality. She should be a better example to her children, but it’s likely too late for that. Those kids will repeat her miserable cycle.