Which weight class do you consider the most competitive/ stacked this season( 23'- 24')?

darthmalice

This season has been wild with the number of high level matches and freshmen meeting or superseding expectations. Weight movements are starting to slow down, as the run for state nears. Which weight class or possibly match ups do you favor?

I think many started out at 125 & 120 making a run to 120 and 115!! Just curious is Nike sponsoring the State tournament this year ?

I would say Cori Young wins 115 after dropping from 120. She has beat spry several times, not to mention young beat the girl that beat Chips Moroschan at the pioneer she looks more impressive than Leng in my opinion.

Lubke going 110

Mbappe dropped to 115

looking at all the girls that were at 125/120 now running to 115 must mean 1 thing easier chance to win 🥇

I would say Cori Young wins 115 after dropping from 120. She has beat spry several times, not to mention young beat the girl that beat Chips Moroschan at the pioneer she looks more impressive than Leng in my opinion.

Lubke going 110

Mbappe dropped to 115

looking at all the girls that were at 125/120 now running to 115 must mean 1 thing easier chance to win 🥇
Close but not quite: Justice Anthony from pburg south beat Moroschan 2x (Ironman & pioneer). Anniya Powell from pburg south pinned Leng while down 8-3.
Young has a win over Powell not Anthony…

Moroschan still looks like the favorite with 2 pins over Young at ironman. Then another at Watkins.

Well glad to see someone is awake this fine morning. If it were me I’d throw everyone at 115/120/125 & 130 in a super bracket just for fun like good old time Blocked weights at OHIOWay and just let them all battle it out. Now that would be fun. The semi finals would be a true blood round. But what do I know. Just out here having fun.

Well glad to see someone is awake this fine morning. If it were me I’d throw everyone at 115/120/125 & 130 in a super bracket just for fun like good old time Blocked weights at OHIOWay and just let them all battle it out. Now that would be fun. The semi finals would be a true blood round. But what do I know. Just out here having fun.
That would be crazy lol. 115-130 super bracket top 8 predictions?

100 NIGH V Gresham
105 Deawester V Bella Graziani
110 Carter V LUBKE
115 Moroshean V Young or Leng
120 Briggs V Rudolph
125 Knick V Hendricks
130 Gibbs VRs Heranahan
135 Cole V Carey
140 Mkinney V Taylor

Does nigh or Gresham taken out craft?

has Rudolph made 120 yet?
At 130 I got Gibbs and Cole
135 McKinney and Carey would be a solid match.

That would be big!

Did you see the rankings on here?? If not check em out they are decent
Why I have watched all these girls all year. Rankings don’t always tell the story. I’ll be curious to see who jumps weight classes. Should be fun !!

Craft took Nigh down twice (if i remember correctly) and pinned her in :30 sec. at Watkins in the Semi finials
Correct.. notable order of events this year
Nigh over Gresham 7-2 (Ironman)
Graves over Nigh 5-3 OT (findlay)
Craft over Nigh :30 pin (Watkins)
Craft over Gresham 2-1 (pioneer)
Craft over Nigh 6-0 (pioneer)

We are almost to the point of no return, who his where??

and how about that Nike deal??
I mean USA Wrestling sponsered by Nike. I would think our state tournament would want the same.
I would say a conflict of interest at very least. Special privileges for leng girls down on the floor chumming it up with the refs ect. Maybe we should just let Nike take care of our tournament or go back to the red and green mats!! USA supporter !!