Where did ISIS go?

You talk about having to destroy the next isis and then say at the same time talk about having less boots on the ground so they can’t hurt us as much. How do you purpose we handle the next isis without the kurd’s? They’ve only been doing our dirty work on the ground in the Middle East for a couple decades now. No Kurds = boots on the ground.

As for Turkey I’m extremely unhappy with Trumps handling of Erdogan. He seems all to happy to watch him erase Turkish democracy.

In case you think I just hate all Trumps foreign policy decisions. I do support his North Korean policy and I’m generally in favor of how he’s handled Germany within nato.
Serious question: Which foreign policy decisions are the most important to you?

Bring the troops home warmongers!

Oh wait Trump is getting the troops out of there?

You cant bring the troops home!

You talk about having to destroy the next isis and then say at the same time talk about having less boots on the ground so they can’t hurt us as much. How do you purpose we handle the next isis without the kurd’s? They’ve only been doing our dirty work on the ground in the Middle East for a couple decades now. No Kurds = boots on the ground.

As for Turkey I’m extremely unhappy with Trumps handling of Erdogan. He seems all to happy to watch him erase Turkish democracy.

In case you think I just hate all Trumps foreign policy decisions. I do support his North Korean policy and I’m generally in favor of how he’s handled Germany within nato.
You think the Kurds will just lay down for ISIS? Theyll fight because it's in their interest to fight regardless of what we do.

Weve lost an awful lot of soldiers over there for them "doing all the dirty work". they've allied with us because they believe it's their best chance at carving out a homeland, not because they share our interests.

ISIS went to hell...but don't worry they got their virgins...they are all just obese.