Where did ISIS go?

They are just sitting back and watching America destroy themselves from within.

They realize the only way the US comes together again is if they, or some other organization, do something outrageous and we band together again.

They are just regrouping, and while we are all worried about a stupid virus and crumbling from within they are with their goats enjoying the show.

They are just sitting back and watching America destroy themselves from within.

They realize the only way the US comes together again is if they, or some other organization, do something outrageous and we band together again.

They are just regrouping, and while we are all worried about a stupid virus and crumbling from within they are with their goats enjoying the show.
Globalists are rejoicing, as are rogue nations. A Trump victory will fix that.

More or less bingo.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see their remnants show up soon. Organizations like these never really die they just merge into new organizations.

ISIS is waiting to see if Biden wins. If he does they're back big time. With Trump they had to worry about getting a MOAB dropped on them. With Biden they can expect social workers to be airlifted in.

ISIS is waiting to see if Biden wins. If he does they're back big time. With Trump they had to worry about getting a MOAB dropped on them. With Biden they can expect social workers to be airlifted in.

This post shows a gross misunderstanding of how the Middle East works. You don’t kill groups like isis they just morph into the next organization. You kill that one and the next starts up the next day, it’s a never ending cycle of violence that has been going on for one cause or another for about 5000 years or so. It will continue to be this way until the end of days most likely.

When we inevitably have to deal with another isis we will be hindered in doing so. Trump’s short sighted decision to leave the kurds out to die after Isis was defeated is going to haunt us. The Kurds have been loyal allies to America. It wasn’t our soldiers who cleared the towns and villages it was the Kurds who did the fighting and spilt the blood.

Trumps shameful decision to abandon them is imo one of the lowest points in Trumps presidency.

This post shows a gross misunderstanding of how the Middle East works. You don’t kill groups like isis they just morph into the next organization. You kill that one and the next starts up the next day, it’s a never ending cycle of violence that has been going on for one cause or another for about 5000 years or so. It will continue to be this way until the end of days most likely.

When we inevitably have to deal with another isis we will be hindered in doing so. Trump’s short sighted decision to leave the kurds out to die after Isis was defeated is going to haunt us. The Kurds have been loyal allies to America. It wasn’t our soldiers who cleared the towns and villages it was the Kurds who did the fighting and spilt the blood.

Trumps shameful decision to abandon them is imo one of the lowest points in Trumps presidency.

When you destroy a group like ISIS you prevent it from hurting us. Sure it can morph into something new and then you will have to destroy that to. But the less we have boots on the ground in the Middle East the less an ISIS can hurt us when they metastasize into something new.

The Kurd's have not been loyal allies of the US. They have looked after their own interests. Just like every country and ethnic group in the Middle East does. Other then Israel we have no friends in the Middle East, only interests. And while I admire the Kurd's and wish them luck in their pursuit of a homeland it's their fight not ours.

And when it comes to American interests in the WORLD, Turkey matters a lot more then the Kurds. That's the real world.

The Kurds are not the one and only ally in the region that should never be crossed. They are no more important, and likely less important than other countries there. And when you understand the mindset in that part of the world, you know the Kurds don't really care one whay or the other. They will use us to their advantage, or fight us, they only care about the Kurds. Which is the way it should be.

I do agree that the whole area is a hole that will forever be in conflict. Our goal should be to lose as few people as possible while preventing them from getting to us over here. Sounds simple, but I know that it isn't.

When you destroy a group like ISIS you prevent it from hurting us. Sure it can morph into something new and then you will have to destroy that to. But the less we have boots on the ground in the Middle East the less an ISIS can hurt us when they metastasize into something new.

The Kurd's have not been loyal allies of the US. They have looked after their own interests. Just like every country and ethnic group in the Middle East does. Other then Israel we have no friends in the Middle East, only interests. And while I admire the Kurd's and wish them luck in their pursuit of a homeland it's their fight not ours.

And when it comes to American interests in the WORLD, Turkey matters a lot more then the Kurds. That's the real world.

You talk about having to destroy the next isis and then say at the same time talk about having less boots on the ground so they can’t hurt us as much. How do you purpose we handle the next isis without the kurd’s? They’ve only been doing our dirty work on the ground in the Middle East for a couple decades now. No Kurds = boots on the ground.

As for Turkey I’m extremely unhappy with Trumps handling of Erdogan. He seems all to happy to watch him erase Turkish democracy.

In case you think I just hate all Trumps foreign policy decisions. I do support his North Korean policy and I’m generally in favor of how he’s handled Germany within nato.

You talk about having to destroy the next isis and then say at the same time talk about having less boots on the ground so they can’t hurt us as much. How do you purpose we handle the next isis without the kurd’s? They’ve only been doing our dirty work on the ground in the Middle East for a couple decades now. No Kurds = boots on the ground.

As for Turkey I’m extremely unhappy with Trumps handling of Erdogan. He seems all to happy to watch him erase Turkish democracy.

In case you think I just hate all Trumps foreign policy decisions. I do support his North Korean policy and I’m generally in favor of how he’s handled Germany within nato.

We don't need boots on the ground to take ISIS or any of its clones out if they threaten us. How would we handle ISIS without the Kurds? Special forces and airstrikes. Hell take a page out of President Obama's playbook and use drones.

And guess what? The Kurds will help us when needed. Why? Because we'll be eliminating a common enemy.

As for Turkey. It's a tough problem but in the end we can not have the Turks align with Iran and/or Russia.

It amazing how you equate boots on the ground and destroying an enemy. President Trump took the gloves off. He didn't run a half ash PR canpaign,Like O. He did what had to be done. When a target needed neutralized it didn't take 20 lines of command for approval. Bank that recon----listen--- eliminate

It amazing how you equate boots on the ground and destroying an enemy. President Trump took the gloves off. He didn't run a half ash PR canpaign,Like O. He did what had to be done. When a target needed neutralized it didn't take 20 lines of command for approval. Bank that recon----listen--- eliminate
How did you get a seat in the war room?

He is not way off base.
Dump took some quick and decisive actions that past Presidents would not have had the balls to do.

I always take crap for this, but Obama had some kahunas sending the Teams into Pak to get UBL. It goes wrong, he likely does not get reelected.
It's just sad that the Trump haters don't even bother to ask themselves what happened.