What's going on in the world

So you prefer war to diplomacy. Interesting.

In the course of international relations you must deal with undesirable people at times. Unfortunately he is the leader of NK, if you want a de-escalation of tensions you must go through him.
I prefer sanctioning NK, so a mouse couldn't get into it, I know China borders NK. So good to know that Trumpeteers have no problem with "the chosen one " dealing with someone who kills Americans. Heck if you like Trump you should move to North Korea you'll love Little Rocket Man.

I prefer sanctioning NK, so a mouse couldn't get into it, I know China borders NK. So good to know that Trumpeteers have no problem with "the chosen one " dealing with someone who kills Americans. Heck if you like Trump you should move to North Korea you'll love Little Rocket Man.
What are you babbling about now?

No, I’m just saying you have no idea what you are talking about. I didn’t say anything about football.

If Trump said his sht was a nutritious food source, you’d write 5 paragraphs about how delicious his sht is and how life sustaining it is.

Since you admit to knowing that China borders NK you're admitting that your sanctions would be about as effective at keeping mice out of your house as closing your front door but leaving your back door wide open. Talk about useless virtue signalling!

We have always been willing to deal with people who have killed Americans if it's in our interests to do so.

Since you admit to knowing that China borders NK you're admitting that your sanctions would be about as effective at keeping mice out of your house as closing your front door but leaving your back door wide open. Talk about useless virtue signalling!

We have always been willing to deal with people who have killed Americans if it's in our interests to do so.
Name another POTUS who has met with a leader of North Korea ? But you should visit North Korea I am sure they have no fake news.

Name another POTUS who has met with a leader of North Korea ? But you should visit North Korea I am sure they have no fake news.

I can't name a single one. But of course all those previous President's who never met with a Kim have seen NK continue it's murderous ways while developing Nuclear Weapons and the Ballistic capability to deliver them. So I guess I could ask you how not meeting with the Kim's over the years has worked out?

As for visiting NK I would never consider it. And that's why I don't think we should go to war over the death of Otto. It's a sad story but he decided to visit NK now didn't he? And I'm just not as gung ho to see 35,000 Americans and several million Koreans die as a result of his bad judgement and NK's brutality. One might call you a war monger for advocating this.

Nothing you can comprehend ID. I am sure Fort Recovery has a fine education system but their are always exceptions you are proof of that.

So when you can't compete in the discussion you resort to attacking a persons intelligence and where they live. Funny how so many of the posters who argue the left wing position go this route in their debates.

So when you can't compete in the discussion you resort to attacking a persons intelligence and where they live. Funny how so many of the posters who argue the left wing position go this route in their debates.
Except I don't live in Fort Recovery.

obama's egregious WOTUS rule rolled back by EPA, and DOL now moving to drug test for unemployment benefits.

More winning. He needs to slow down, it is getting hard to take.

obama's egregious WOTUS rule rolled back by EPA, and DOL now moving to drug test for unemployment benefits.

With regards to the drug testing. Must be some "conservative" donors heavily invested in drug testing companies. Spending a dollar to save a nickel. Swampy.

Last edited:
Has MBS given Trump his instructions...yet? Locked and Loaded. We will not support the EU but ready to jump in at a moments notice for the country that supported 9-11 attack.

Has MBS given Trump his instructions...yet? Locked and Loaded. We will not support the EU but ready to jump in at a moments notice for the country that supported 9-11 attack.
So what do you suggest he do Happy? Because I’m certain that whatever Trump does or does not do will be wrong in your mind with some sinister motive behind the decision.

There seemed to be a tremendous potential for abuse under WOTUS, but farm and livestock run-off does need to be accountable to someone. The algae issues are real.

This one^ is interesting. How are they going to address the fact that marijuanna use is legal in some states ? Are they going to make it illegal in those states for the unemployed to use it ?

As I understand it, in the blue collar world there are many workers whose workplace injury claims can be negated because of the prescence of pot in their systems, even if they were not under the influence of it while injured. Consequently, these guys will limp off home and say they were hurt on their own time. Great way for employers too save a buck or two, but it seems like a pretty rotten way to treat people, screwing them because you can.

So what do you suggest he do Happy? Because I’m certain that whatever Trump does or does not do will be wrong in your mind with some sinister motive behind the decision.
For starters renting out our military to protect the families wealth and power is not high on my list. Some consistency and competency would also be nice. (however they stay in his hotel so they are a favored nation)