what would it take for you to believe the election was fair

toledomansfield

for me:
1: an independent investigation into the voter machine to make sure they tabulated votes correctly
2: an independent investigation into the voter machines to make sure they weren't electronically compromised.
3: an independent investigation into the vote tabulation software to make sure it tabulated votes properly
4:an independent investigation into the mail in vote system to make sure each vote can be traced back to its legitimate voter.

who do I trust to conduct this investigation?

not the government, not the media.

for me:
1: an independent investigation into the voter machine to make sure they tabulated votes correctly
2: an independent investigation into the voter machines to make sure they weren't electronically compromised.
3: an independent investigation into the vote tabulation software to make sure it tabulated votes properly
4:an independent investigation into the mail in vote system to make sure each vote can be traced back to its legitimate voter.

Maybe Russia can investigate?

Team Trump just lost again in PA.

Looks like the state court is part of the deep state as well. :ROFLMAO:

You guys are nuts.

for me:

Election corruption will be investigated by Sean Hannity tonight at 9:00 P.M. Enjoy!

Deep state... where rational conservative thought goes to die.
There are a lot of aspects of the Trumplicans and the Trump presidency I could overlook but this election fraud BS is something else. Downright scary to think even his cult would buy this BS but here we are.

i understand that the article i quoted says 47% of all voters think the vote was stolen and that isn't a majority.

i foolishly thought 75% of republicans and 30% democrats would add up to a majority. my bad.

Biden won fair and square, all of y’all are just acting like a bunch of Karen’s. There are so many eyes on people trying to cheat during a national election. Does it happen? Some I’m sure, but I don’t believe it is widespread. I do agree with Yappi that you should have to show up to vote and with the proper ID. It’s once every 2-4 years

Biden won fair and square, all of y’all are just acting like a bunch of Karen’s. There are so many eyes on people trying to cheat during a national election. Does it happen? Some I’m sure, but I don’t believe it is widespread. I do agree with Yappi that you should have to show up to vote and with the proper ID. It’s once every 2-4 years
From here on, every major election will be questioned if we continue to allow mass mail in voting.

From here on, every major election will be questioned if we continue to allow mass mail in voting.
We had vote in mail in 2016....this year we had a pandemic. One team thinks it is a fake media flu...the other is educated, pays attention and looked at the process to vote early by mail. It is common sense. There is very very little fraud.

We spent 4 years of the democrats viewing Trump as cheated the election. The next 4 years will be no different
I sure hope the Republicans are mature enough to do their job, unlike the Democrats have done the last four years.

I'll be where you are Zeeman if in the next week or so the Trump people can't provide any compelling evidence that widespread voter fraud occurred.

But unlike you I'm struggling to get past just just how weird these election results have been. Sure it may be that the election was held at a weird time (covid pandemic) and featured two weird candidates but the results are not logical when compared to previous POTUS elections since WW2.

In my old job when we ran clinical studies using well understand controls and got a result that was way outside expectations we would assume something had screwed up. Sometime all we found was that it was just natural variability. Other times we found clear evidence of non-compliance among the clinical subjects or screwups by the clinical staff. Either way the weird result triggered us to investigate. I think the same applies here.

If you were told before the election that the following things would happen I suspect you would have predicted a Trump electoral college landslide.

* Trump would get 11,000,000 more votes then he got in 2016

* Trump would do better with Hispanics & Blacks then any republican candidate sine 1960

* The republicans would increase their numbers in the congress by 9 - 12 people

* The republicans would only lose 1 - 2 senate seats

* Republican state legislators would increase in number

* Trump would easily win Ohio & Florida

I'll be where you are Zeeman if in the next week or so the Trump people can't provide any compelling evidence that widespread voter fraud occurred.

But unlike you I'm struggling to get past just just how weird these election results have been. Sure it may be that the election was held at a weird time (covid pandemic) and featured two weird candidates but the results are not logical when compared to previous POTUS elections since WW2.

In my old job when we ran clinical studies using well understand controls and got a result that was way outside expectations we would assume something had screwed up. Sometime all we found was that it was just natural variability. Other times we found clear evidence of non-compliance among the clinical subjects or screwups by the clinical staff. Either way the weird result triggered us to investigate. I think the same applies here.

If you were told before the election that the following things would happen I suspect you would have predicted a Trump electoral college landslide.

* Trump would get 11,000,000 more votes then he got in 2016

* Trump would do better with Hispanics & Blacks then any republican candidate sine 1960

* The republicans would increase their numbers in the congress by 9 - 12 people

* The republicans would only lose 1 - 2 senate seats

* Republican state legislators would increase in number

* Trump would easily win Ohio & Florida
gosh a ruddies you forgot to allow two more variables into your analysis- the personality and actions of Donald Trump
if you allow for those you get 6 million more votes for his opponent.

gosh a ruddies you forgot to allow two more variables into your analysis- the personality and actions of Donald Trump
if you allow for those you get 6 million more votes for his opponent.

I spoke to that when I talked about how weird both candidates were.

The fact remains that these results were very unusual and like I said in the post you quoted it may be because both candidates were unconventional. I'm willing to consider that but only after we take a look at other possibilities like voter fraud first.

How does it hurt to investigate to see if there was anything crooked that may have tipped the election. We can certify Biden in the first week of December if nothing shows up.

Isn't the goal to unite the country? With 75 - 80% of republicans believing the election was stolen seems like a good reason to investigate. If ony to alleviate their concerns and restore faith in our electoral system. Hell you clowns spent years claiming the Russians stole the election for Trump in 2016. All we're asking, with a lot more evidence, is to spend a couple of weeks looking that whether large scale voter fraud cocurrred.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to that when I talked about how weird both candidates were.

The fact remains that these results were very unusual and like I said in the post you quoted it may be because both candidates were unconventional. I'm willing to consider that but only after we take a look at other possibilities like voter fraud first.

How does it hurt to investigate to see if there was anything crooked that may have tipped the election. We can certify Biden in the first week of December if nothing shows up.

Isn't the goal to unite the country? With 75 - 80% of republicans believing the election was stolen seems like a good reason to investigate. If ony to alleviate their concerns and restore faith in our electoral system. Hell you clowns spent years claiming the Russians stole the election for Trump in 2016. All we're asking, with a lot more evidence, is to spend a couple of weeks looking that whether large scale voter fraud cocurrred.
then obviously you did not weigh the Trump factor enough because it caused the result we have,
And as we have seen the claims of a stolen election have repeated been proven to be groundless. Their major function which has been rigorously supported by you is to poison the political climate, sow discord and hinder the peaceful transition of power which is a foundation of our political system.

then obviously you did not weigh the Trump factor enough because it cause the result we have,
And as we have seen the claims of a stolen election have repeated been proven to be groundless. Their major function which has been rigorously supported by you is to poison the political climate, sow discord and hinder the peaceful transition of power which is a foundation of our political system.

This is so cute coming from the likes of you. You couldn't care less about the foundation of our political system. Years of trying to overthrow Trump and believing and advocating that the Russians stole the election for Trump have forever compromised your ability to take this kind of stand now.

What goes around comes around is the mood of the day.

This is so cute coming from the likes of you. You couldn't care less about the foundation of our political system. Years of trying to overthrow Trump and believing and advocating that the Russians stole the election for Trump have forever compromised your ability to take this kind of stand now.

What goes around comes around is the mood of the day.
gosh
indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison."
and several of the Russians indicted could not be extradited.

now according to you that is groundless but the Trump team's efforts to prove voter fraud which have repeated been rejected by the courts is not.
wow.

gosh
indicted 34 individuals and three Russian businesses on charges ranging from computer hacking to conspiracy and financial crimes.

Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison."
and several of the Russians indicted could not be extradited.

now according to you that is groundless but the Trump team's efforts to prove voter fraud which have repeated been rejected by the courts is not.
wow.

You clowns claim we can't get over Trump losing to Biden when it's only been a few weeks and we're trying to wrap our heads around some very weird voting outcomes. Meanwhile this guy is still trying to convince us, FOUR FREAKING YEARS LATER, that the Russians stole the election for Trump!

You clowns claim we can't get over Trump losing to Biden when it's only been a few weeks and we're trying to wrap our heads around some very weird voting outcomes. Meanwhile this guy is still trying to convince us, FOUR FREAKING YEARS LATER, that the Russians stole the election for Trump!
Hillary conceded the next day. Obama invited him into the oval office for a transisition and provided transition plans (he threw them away according to Chris Christie ...including the pandemic plan) If Biden is caught meeting with and exchange data and money with China for policy changes the DOJ/FBI/GOP Senate will hold healings and investigate. Are you denying the trump campaign met with Russians at trump tower? Had discussed Trump Tower Moscow? I still believe bombs will drop on trump/russia/taxes but Biden will likely look forward and not push to "lock him up"