What to do?

Blondie

So, this morning I have to stop and get some Mtn Dew from my 36 holes I'm going to be playing. I stop into Speedway and I grab a 2 Liter and get inline. They lady in front of me approaches the counter I step up (I'm not wearing a mask), I'm next in line. I hear the lady talking to the attendant and she says her throat feels like needles when she swallows! Wait, it get's better folks. I then put my shirt over my face and she goes to the employee entrance! She works there! I step up and show him the upc code and give him the correct change while asking the attendant (and everyone else that was in line), why in the hell is she being allowed to work!
What should I do? Call Clark County Health Dept? Call Speedway? Call the Cops?
I want to know y'alls opinion.

An outstanding example of why wearing masks is helpful. Even if she was not symptomatic, she is spreading.

So, this morning I have to stop and get some Mtn Dew from my 36 holes I'm going to be playing. I stop into Speedway and I grab a 2 Liter and get inline. They lady in front of me approaches the counter I step up (I'm not wearing a mask), I'm next in line. I hear the lady talking to the attendant and she says her throat feels like needles when she swallows! Wait, it get's better folks. I then put my shirt over my face and she goes to the employee entrance! She works there! I step up and show him the upc code and give him the correct change while asking the attendant (and everyone else that was in line), why in the hell is she being allowed to work!
Wait, you buy 2 liters of pop at convenience stores? If you have too much money, just send it to me. What is a 2 ltr. at Speedway these days? $2.00 $2.50?

Wait, you buy 2 liters of pop at convenience stores? If you have too much money, just send it to me. What is a 2 ltr. at Speedway these days? $2.00 $2.50?
If you need money, why don’t you just ask for a raise instead of begging randos on yappi for money?

I think I paid $2.57. There wasn't any big stores on my way to the golf course. I had to get to the golf course. But I do like that you care enough about me spending my money. How thoughtful of you.

I think I paid $2.57. There wasn't any big stores on my way to the golf course. I had to get to the golf course. But I do like that you care enough about me spending my money. How thoughtful of you.
Just trying to save you a little money. Many weeks you can get a 6 pack at Kroger 4-$10 - $2.50 per 6. But you have to wear a mask. Hope you hit 'em straight!

If you need money, why don’t you just ask for a raise instead of begging randos on yappi for money?
I've got everything I need buddy, but thanks for your concern. And I"m not beggin, just trying to save the guy a few bucks. We're not all rich like you.

First thing you should do is post a pic of yourself. No dude uses the name blondie....unless you’re Happy’s friend.

First thing you should do is post a pic of yourself. No dude uses the name blondie....unless you’re Happy’s friend.

I beg to differ...and so does this guy:

4bdb6bf54c3770f44eb7dda59f24ef54.jpg