What Movies Did You Watch in September 2022?

The Greatest Beer Run Ever: 4.75/8

Based on a true story, a guy from New York decides to bring beer to his friends fighting in Vietnam. Sounds ridiculous, but it actually happened. If there’s one thing I didn’t like about the movie it’s that it couldn’t quite decide if it was a comedy or a drama. It actually had some pretty good dramatic moments but doesn’t lean into them far enough. Also it could’ve stood to be about 10 minutes shorter to tighten up the pace. That alone probably raises the score up a point.

The Greatest Beer Run Ever: 4.75/8

Based on a true story, a guy from New York decides to bring beer to his friends fighting in Vietnam. Sounds ridiculous, but it actually happened. If there’s one thing I didn’t like about the movie it’s that it couldn’t quite decide if it was a comedy or a drama. It actually had some pretty good dramatic moments but doesn’t lean into them far enough. Also it could’ve stood to be about 10 minutes shorter to tighten up the pace. That alone probably raises the score up a point.
Before I read your description, I thought you were being funny describing Smokey and the Bandit.