What is the hot gift this year?

What age bracket?
I was thinking toys for kids/teens but if there is something adults are buying heavy I'm interested.

It is crazy how cheap HD TV's are. Nice computers and phones are slowly getting pretty reasonable as well, especially with how portable most are now.

Not sure if there's any one item, but the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back right now. They're all over the place.

As far as items being out of stock...probably just the PS4/XboxOne

Although I've having the hardest time finding a type cover 2 for my Surface Pro 2.

Xbox One's aren't hard to find. PS4s are gone the same day they arrive, unless we're told to hold a certain amount back.

I'd honestly wait until the summer to get either. There's not much worth playing right now.

As far as items being out of stock...probably just the PS4/XboxOne

Although I've having the hardest time finding a type cover 2 for my Surface Pro 2.

I also had huge problems finding the type cover 2. Ended up ordering online from bestbuy. Everywhere said it was out of stock. Best Buy guaranteed it by Christmas Eve but they just gave me a ups tracking number last night so I am hoping it gets here sooner.

I am really pumped for the Surface Pro 2. Seems to be out of stock everywhere but I wouldn't doubt Microsoft playing supply games to hype it up. It is perfect for my uses though.

The folks at the Microsoft store were kind enough to give me a touch cover to use until the type cover 2 was back in stock. Then they'll swap it out evenly.

I've been long bull x3 since the day the government kicked the can. More of a spy guy though. Dow is for union workers. 2k is happening.