What is going on at Twinsburg?

lightspeed84

See on ohsaa.org that Twinsburg needs High School, JV and freshman coaches for the remainder of the 17 seaon. Feel like there is a story behind this, anybody have any idea what happened?

Auggie

Brandy Thomas was listed as the coach and she has been around the NEO HS volleyball community, last seen at Riverside. This is her 1st year at Twinsburg so maybe this is old? If anything went down I have no clue what happened but there are some JO players in that program that could probably call a coach and have them help play out the season.

hoban2020

Brandy Thomas was listed as the coach and she has been around the NEO HS volleyball community, last seen at Riverside. This is her 1st year at Twinsburg so maybe this is old? If anything went down I have no clue what happened but there are some JO players in that program that could probably call a coach and have them help play out the season.
That would be nice if someone could step forward and coach the girls who have been working for months to play.

Last edited:

lightspeed84

Ever find out any details on this sudden opening ?
No other than what was said on here, I have no dog in this fight but used to live in the area, I'm just always intrigued with sudden mid season opening, firings, etc. My wife and I used to be high school coaches and still enjoy keeping up with things