What High Schools team play the beautiful game?

Well we keep going around in circles here....the title of the thread is "What teams play the beautiful game" not "what teams are effective at winning". The term "Beautiful Game" has a special meaning in soccer, and soccer enthusiasts agree that it is a more preferred style than playing direct. Or physical. However, it may not always equate to winning games. There are, believe it or not, places where (and people who feel that) playing with style and losing is more appreciated than playing ugly and winning. Read the entire thread and you will see that it has been acknowledged that it is possible to win without playing the beautiful game. This is not about winning. It is about playing with style and skill. Nobody really thinks that a HS team will play like Barcelona 2010. My point was that I wanted to know if there are any teams attempting to play with style and skill at the expense of taking the short term, easy fix of physical and direct play that I see many HS teams play.

And I would disagree with both of your statements regarding keepers playing out of the back and strikers pressing. There are many HS players capable of doing that.

Disagree all you want. I don't prefer a style and I am a "soccer enthusiast." I think each team should play the style it's best suited to play. I thought Leicester winning the Premier League was beautiful. It showed full commitment to a system and they won a ton of games in which they were overmatched. Beautiful.

This is a stupid thread for High School.
High school teams are not going to play that way!
There are reasons they will not play that way.
First it takes time for a team to get into sync with each other to play that way and it takes a ton of super skilled kids to even attempt to play that way.

kids come and go, typical 4 year rotation.
High school is not designed to develop players they are designed to win and to figure out a way to win and that does not include a cool style of play !

Parents screaming on the sideline don't want to see really good soccer ? they are screaming to play aggressive and win at any cost ?

Wake Up !

This is a stupid thread for High School.
High school teams are not going to play that way!
There are reasons they will not play that way.
First it takes time for a team to get into sync with each other to play that way and it takes a ton of super skilled kids to even attempt to play that way.

kids come and go, typical 4 year rotation.
High school is not designed to develop players they are designed to win and to figure out a way to win and that does not include a cool style of play !

Parents screaming on the sideline don't want to see really good soccer ? they are screaming to play aggressive and win at any cost ?

Wake Up !

Agreed Bucky. I think beauty is subjective at best.