What happened to the Republican Party

The face of the GQP...no its not John Madden it is MTG

Good One Reaction GIF

The Democrat party has been hijacked by the old Marxist hippies from the 60's.

Thankfully, they'll all be dead soon, and just an historical footnote of failure.
Squad may mellow with age. Some of those young Dems on CSpan wail away in absolute fantasy. Shameless. We may want the fossilized hippies back.

Last edited:
The whole party just casually throwing out ideas to steal an election.

A quote from the above article by Jack Shafer. "It would be nice if getting caught lying dramatically on tape might disqualify a politician from public life,............. "
Now I ask, will this rule only be if the lie is from an R or will D's also be disqualified for lying? Without any real thinking I can name people like Pencilneck Schiff and Walk like a Duck Nadler. thinking a little more might take me to name many more right up to and including Sleepy Joe Biden and telling us he did not know about Hunter business dealings.

So I ask you, Happier, can we agree that what is good for the goose also good for the gander?

So I ask you, Happier, can we agree that what is good for the goose also good for the gander?

Sad. Some republicans, led by the POTUS, tried to unlawfully overturn an election, and forever ended what was once considered the hallmark of our democracy in the United States - and our example to the world - the peaceful transfer of power. That is gone. And now many more pubs in leadership positions, have gotten over their initial moral consciences, and are willing to lie, and enact new measures, in support of this new ideal. (and are therefore forgiven). All for a Con Artist.

But but but Nadler and Schiff. Smfh.

Good for the gander would be Biden declaring he won if he lost and Harris refusing to certify and urging dems to storm the capital or lose everything. I could not support that. Nor would he nor pretty much anyone else would, ever. Country first.

I love that the Biden anti-Trump, do the opposite of Orange Man has been a failure in every way, so much so that their best "campaign strategy" is to try and divide Republicans. Does not look good folr the Demarxists, at all.

Good grief...

he was trying to land a date with Matt Gaytz, Maybe he needs to walk that "soft men" comment back
Prolly got groomed by his teacher and watches cartoons too.

You gals seem overly stimulated.

Yuck.

One of the last statesmen in D.C. now gone. God bless his soul.

Speaking of Liz Cheney, I heard a report that she is getting more of her election funding form out of state than what she is getting form in state. Could it be the citizens of WY are not to happy with this lady?

Things are so bad for Kevin McCarthy and house GQP leaders they had to take a trip to the border for a photo op b/c they can't handle the questions from the media with all their lies and backstabbing.

Score one for FAKE NEWS! McCarthy was on tape. He is a liar and a traitor.

Things are so bad for Kevin McCarthy and house GQP leaders they had to take a trip to the border for a photo op b/c they can't handle the questions from the media with all their lies and backstabbing.

Score one for FAKE NEWS! McCarthy was on tape. He is a liar and a traitor.

They went to see where a National Guardsman died trying to save illegals smuggling drugs over the border. Where's Brandon or Cacklea?

Sad. Some republicans, led by the POTUS, tried to unlawfully overturn an election, and forever ended what was once considered the hallmark of our democracy in the United States - and our example to the world - the peaceful transfer of power. That is gone. And now many more pubs in leadership positions, have gotten over their initial moral consciences, and are willing to lie, and enact new measures, in support of this new ideal. (and are therefore forgiven). All for a Con Artist.

But but but Nadler and Schiff. Smfh.
Nadler and schiffhead two such wonderful politicians........

I love that the Biden anti-Trump, do the opposite of Orange Man has been a failure in every way, so much so that their best "campaign strategy" is to try and divide Republicans. Does not look good folr the Demarxists, at all.
No need to "divide Republicans". Those fools are doing a good job of that themselves.