What happened to Belly and footballfan1795?

I can't help. I don't really remember Belly so much, but I do remember footballfan1795. He was a decent poster.

Hopefully all is well and they just got bored or busy.

IIRC, Belly35 was an older person from the Canton area. I'd forgotten about him. It looks like he hasn't posted since June. Hope he either got busy or got too fed up with all the bickering and has taken a hiatus from this site. Regarding the latter, I'm approaching that point myself.

Last edited:
IIRC, Belly35 was an older person from the Canton area. I'd forgotten about him. It looks like he hasn't posted since June. Hope he either got busy or got too fed up with all the bickering and has taken a hiatus from this site. Regarding the latter, I'm approaching that point myself.
He went on a tangent not to long ago and started a bunch of cool threads about yesteryears. If I remember right he was a veteran as well.

He and footballfan1795 brought some great perspective.

footballfan1795 had a mental library of music and movies.

I hope all is well with them both.

Yappi can get crazy from time to time but it is very therapeutic for most of us. I can disagree with some on here all day long but I hold no ill will towards anyone. Not even cabe. Lol.

I know what you mean. I don't check this or debate as often as I used to.