What are you doing?

cabezadecaballo

They are beautiful, and sometimes fun to watch if they don’t see or scent you. They need a little bit of room and a lot of little rodents. I’d have to guess you’re near a park or something. Either that or it’s a young one that just left it’s mother.

If it looks like it’s an adult to you, and it shows absolutely no fear, be very careful. It could be rabid. There was a lost pet fox around here named Todd that was a regular topic of conversation in social media. He’s been seen all around town swiping outdoor cat food and such for a few weeks of sightings……. and/or spoofs. Few pics

Omar

They are beautiful, and sometimes fun to watch if they don’t see or scent you. They need a little bit of room and a lot of little rodents. I’d have to guess you’re near a park or something. Either that or it’s a young one that just left it’s mother.

If it looks like it’s an adult to you, and it shows absolutely no fear, be very careful. It could be rabid. There was a lost pet fox around here named Todd that was a regular topic of conversation in social media. He’s been seen all around town swiping outdoor cat food and such for a few weeks of sightings……. and/or spoofs. Few pics
He’s not rabid, he was chasing after squirrels and having a fun time.

cabezadecaballo

He’s not rabid, he was chasing after squirrels and having a fun time.
I feed the squirrels like crazy, in part because I enjoy watching them fight with each other, or freak out my dog, and draw in the more rare woodland raptors that enjoy eating squirrel as much as I do. Does that make me a bad person ?

Omar

I feed the squirrels like crazy, in part because I enjoy watching them fight with each other, or freak out my dog, and draw in the more rare woodland raptors that enjoy eating squirrel as much as I do. Does that make me a bad person ?
It’s good exercise for the dogs, especially bc they’ll likely never catch the squirrels. That said, squirrels make the worst screeching noises. They sound like dying cats.

cabezadecaballo

It’s good exercise for the dogs, especially bc they’ll likely never catch the squirrels. That said, squirrels make the worst screeching noises. They sound like dying cats.
I’ve honestly never heard a squirrel do anything but bark or chatter.

Ever sleep with your windows open, and been awakened by a rabbit screaming in death ? Scared me witless once as a kid.

OhioBobcatFan06

Bruised my ribs this weekend. Been about ten years since the last time I hurt them this bad. One of my least favorite injuries because it hurts to breathe/laugh/cough/sneeze/move at all and there's really nothing you can do but wait.

EagleGuy

Bruised my ribs this weekend. Been about ten years since the last time I hurt them this bad. One of my least favorite injuries because it hurts to breathe/laugh/cough/sneeze/move at all and there's really nothing you can do but wait.
Playing football/rugby?

cabezadecaballo

I'm wondering if my2Sense is going to be at the Browns game in Houston ? Sitting in the group with 10 of DeShaun Watson's bought-off accusers for Watson's first game back ?

Steel Valley FB

I got a half-broke-off tooth pulled yesterday then the socket stitched up. It’s an uncomfortable deep aching pain along my whole jaw. This is the second one removed in about 45 days. Next up is the dentist building a bridge on both sides. Not a fun process, but necessary.

cabezadecaballo

I got a half-broke-off tooth pulled yesterday then the socket stitched up. It’s an uncomfortable deep aching pain along my whole jaw. This is the second one removed in about 45 days. Next up is the dentist building a bridge on both sides. Not a fun process, but necessary.
I’ve had a filled tooth explode recently, and I’m getting long in the tooth myself. I brush too hard. Not looking forward to it. Good luck.

Thavoice

At home recovering.......seems that my most recent exit from a perfectly good airplane didnt work out so well as something kept lingering on...and on...and on.....and on.